Profile for James Lee > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sony WM-EX190H Entry Cassette Walkman- Grey
Sony WM-EX190H Entry Cassette Walkman- Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Sony, 4 Oct 2008
YABBA-DABBA-DOO! I used to own this years ago and it lasted me a good few years. Believe it or not this was my first entry to the Sony Corporation. It was quite a nifty thing.

Elvis By The Presleys
Elvis By The Presleys
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 8.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Elvis By The Presleys, 4 Oct 2008
This review is from: Elvis By The Presleys (Audio CD)
OK, for starters this product is a wee bit of a let-down because it features some of the tracks we've previously heard before on other Elvis albums ie those that are on 'Elvis 30 #1 Hits' and 'Elvis 2nd To None'. Other than that it's amazing. Buy it!

Of course I didn't buy it myself. I owned it once but, sadly, Disc 1 got scratched and lost and I only had Disc 2. But with the help of YouTube, I managed to find most of the sonmgs on this album and download them to my computer then put them on my Walkman.

Elvis by the Presleys
Elvis by the Presleys
by Priscilla Beaulieu Presley
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Got A Lot Of Reading To Do, 4 Oct 2008
This review is from: Elvis by the Presleys (Paperback)
Man, what a great book! Quite simply put, I could read this over and over again.

Sony NW-A3000S 20GB Walkman MP3 Player - Silver
Sony NW-A3000S 20GB Walkman MP3 Player - Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Well, I don't know what to say., 27 Sep 2008
Sony, you call this piece of disgusting tat a PLAYER?????! NOT EVEN GENUINE! Personally, I think, and I'm sure that all you other shoppers will agree with me, that the new player Sony have released is, quite frankly, Sony at its best.

This isn't Sony. It's a third-party wannabe who thinks it's Sony. Sound Quality? Where is it?

Sony ACNWUM50 AC Adaptor For NWA800 Video Walkman
Sony ACNWUM50 AC Adaptor For NWA800 Video Walkman
Offered by K.K. Electronics
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Charger. Shame about the USB lead, 26 July 2008
OK, so let's be frank! You've just got the latest WALKMAN from Sony, right? You want a charger right? Then what are you waiting for? Go out and get this stunning thing.

It's a shame about the USB lead but the charger itself is brilliant and the USB lead fits inside comfortably in a little storage compartment. The lead itself is far too short and one end doesn't fit into your computer. You're better off using the lead that comes with the player.

Sony SRS-NWT10M Mini speaker for NWZ Walkman
Sony SRS-NWT10M Mini speaker for NWZ Walkman

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 26 July 2008
What a speaker. I have hours of fun with this gem. Imagine a Babybel. Now pretend it isn't eatable. You take off one piece and you find a connector. Plug this into your WALKMAN and now you have the perfect combination: WALKMAN device and a Babybel-like speaker. Excellent!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2008 8:13 PM GMT

Apple iPod nano 4GB silver
Apple iPod nano 4GB silver

1.0 out of 5 stars The "player" from hell, 12 July 2008
Somebody PLEASE save us! We are being sucked into the jaws of the horrid iPod monster! HELP! HELP!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2009 11:16 AM GMT

TeckNet V90 1.8" Screen 2G MP4/MP3 Player With Build-in FM
TeckNet V90 1.8" Screen 2G MP4/MP3 Player With Build-in FM

1.0 out of 5 stars Ummmmm.......................WHAT?!, 9 July 2008
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PILE OF RUBBISH! ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHATSOEVER WHAT OR HOW THIS ABOMINATION GOT ON THE MARKET? I MEAN, I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED WITH THIS PIECE OF PLASTIC! COME ON! TECKNET? IS THAT A NAME OF A COMPANY? Now you can see my fellow shoppers what I meant about iPods being forged.

THIS IS !!!NOT!!! A PLAYER! THIS IS A TOY WHICH CAN, NEE, WILL BE DESTROYED AND CHUCKED IN A REFUSE SKIP ALONG WITH OTHER JUNK!

TeckNet=?

Offered by rockaway-records
Price: 199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible? Yes. Worn Out? No., 8 July 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The PS2, a truly excellent console in the history of games consoles. My machine is truly remarkable and I used to play with my Dad on it all of the time. Sometimes we played Dragon Ball Z: Budokai. Other times it was The Simpsons Road Rage. Since he passed away (he had a heart attack by the way), I have played on it and played on it and never stopped. I, as a royal Play Station console owner, therefore, do not approve of the silly slimline version because this version has so many happy memories of my Dad and I'd like to keep it that way, thank you very much. Anyway, my advise to you is get this console NOW and you won't be disappointed if you buy one of those silly little slimline ones. Only the real thing is good enough!

Sony DRBT21GB On Ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones - Black
Sony DRBT21GB On Ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars No contest with Sony!, 8 July 2008
These headphones simply are brilliant. Mine came free with my Sony MP3 Player. Bit tough to make and recieve phone calls and use the built-in microphone at first but when I got the function mastered, I was unstoppable. Listening to music is a breeze! Thanks Sony!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3