Profile for bluesky > Reviews

Content by bluesky

bluesky

AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset with In-Line Remote and Mic - Black
Offered by Superfi

4.0 out of 5 stars I didn't find them as good as most of the reviews I read but I ..., 15 July 2014
These are the first headphones I have bought so have anything to compare them to. I didn't find them as good as most of the reviews I read but I think, for the money, they are OK. I have to say though that I did try some very expensive ones in the shops and so my expectations may not be realistic.

Screen Cleaner KIT + Fine Microfiber Towel - All Natural - MADE IN UK, GREEN PRODUCT, NO AMMONIA AND ALCOHOL, Cleans All Dusts and stains, Best for LED / LCD / Plasma / Laptop, iPhone, iPad, Computers, Touch screens, CD's and Vinyl Records without harming the coating etc.
Offered by REMO TRADING LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Jun 2014
This product does exactly what it claims. A small amount of spray leaves my iPad screen sparkling clean in seconds using the soft cloth provided. I would definitely recommend this product.

iPad Mini For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
iPad Mini For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
by Edward C. Baig

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 2 April 2014
Excellent book. Bought it along with my new mini iPad and although that contains an online manual, the book has provided invaluable help and useful tips. Very easy to understand and would recommend to anyone who has never used an iPad before.

Apple iPad Mini With Retina Display Wi-Fi 32GB - Silver
Apple iPad Mini With Retina Display Wi-Fi 32GB - Silver
Offered by Pleasure Time Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 April 2014
Buying this tablet has made my life so much easier. I've always used Microsoft products before but found this very easy to use. My only worry is that I'll rely on it too much!

KUJALI Classic Leather Protective iPad Mini Case Cover for iPad Mini 2 (Retina Display) and iPad Mini with Lifetime Guarantee - Folio Case with Built-in Stand, Elastic Hand Strap, Shock Absorbing Silicone Skin and Premium Suede Interior - Automatically Wakes and Puts iPad Mini to Sleep. For every cover purchased, KUJALI gives a mosquito net to protect a child in Africa from malaria.
Offered by Zomondo

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect iPad mini cover, 13 Mar 2014
Item upgraded to 1st class delivery so received very quickly and well packaged. iPad mini cover is very well made and was easy to fit. I spent ages reading various reviews but I'm so pleased I chose this one. Also the added bonus of helping with donation of a mosquito net. Also thanks for sweet and your email.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 20 Sep 2013
I was very pleased with my purchase. It was for my garden alongside a rose bush in memory of a very dear friend.

Pack of 12 Parchment Note Cards or Invitations 14cm x 10cm Each Shakespeare The Merry Wives of Windsor
Offered by Danetre Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Idea, 20 Sep 2013
I bought these really to send one to a friend who is in a production of 'The Merry Wives...'. They are very well printed on good quality card/paper for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend these cards.

TDK DVD+RW Recordable Disk Rewritable Cased 4x Speed 120min 4.7Gb Ref DVDRW474X10 [Pack of 10]
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 26 Aug 2013
I have recorded on a couple of these DVDs and re-recorded on one. They are of excellent quality and have had no problems so far.

Filofax Personal Week on Two Pages English Lined 2013 Diary
Filofax Personal Week on Two Pages English Lined 2013 Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 27 Jan 2013
I was very pleased with this filofax insert, I especially find the lined pages helpful. I received the item a few days after ordering.

Gisela Graham Tall Stem Floral Coasters
Gisela Graham Tall Stem Floral Coasters

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Coasters, 31 Oct 2011
I bought these coasters as a present for a friend and she loved them. They were well packaged and arrived promptly.