Profile for HDenham > Reviews

The Big Bang Theory - Season 3 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars best tv show ever, 17 Dec. 2012
I have all seasons of Big Bang Theory as I just love spending a lazy day watching episodes back to back.
If you like f.r.i.e.n.d.s, new girl, two broke girls, how I met your mother and haven't seen big bang theory...I suggest you watch it!

Set of 5 Pink Nail Art Double Ended Dotting/Marbleizing tools
Set of 5 Pink Nail Art Double Ended Dotting/Marbleizing tools
Offered by bfloweryan

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THEM!!!!, 17 Dec. 2012
I love sitting and trying out different nail art. I used mini paint brushes and cocktails sticks which often made a mess! I didn't think this would make much of a difference, but I was wrong.
These take a while to master but once you've had a little play they are brilliant for all sort of nail art patterns!

Sweetbird Hazelnut Sugar Free Syrup 1 Litre
Sweetbird Hazelnut Sugar Free Syrup 1 Litre

4.0 out of 5 stars yummy!, 17 Dec. 2012
I got this to use in coffee to save on expensive coffee shop trips. Although I could not figure out the perfect way to duplicate a coffee shop taste, it worked pretty well and made for some very delicious coffee breaks

Pedicure Heel Buffer Feet Sanding Pedi Pro Deluxe JML Care Smooth Fresh Pink
Pedicure Heel Buffer Feet Sanding Pedi Pro Deluxe JML Care Smooth Fresh Pink
Offered by Urban Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars prefect for my laziness, 17 Dec. 2012
brilliant product. I am so lazy when it comes to looking after my feet but this makes life a lot easier.
The blade stops if you push too hard which some reviews have complained about but I think in the eyes of safety its very good this happens!!!

BAZINGA! The Big Bang Theory (Sheldon Cooper) T-Shirt - Black - L
BAZINGA! The Big Bang Theory (Sheldon Cooper) T-Shirt - Black - L
Offered by Vertex Graphics

4.0 out of 5 stars I prefer the other logo, 17 Dec. 2012
I brought this tshirt for myself as a pj top, but since buying it I found other tops with a different bazinga logo on which I prefer the look of. However, I do only wear this one to bed and the quality is good

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars sizing is a little off, 17 Dec. 2012
I brought two of this tshirts one for myself and one as a gift for a friend. We are both the same size so I used the sizing guide and ordered the size recommended. However when my tshirt came I worried as was very tight. I slept in it one night and it did stretch a little, and is much more comfortable now.

The Big Bang Theory 'Green Lantern' Sheldon Cooper GEEK T-shirt (L - Large)
The Big Bang Theory 'Green Lantern' Sheldon Cooper GEEK T-shirt (L - Large)

4.0 out of 5 stars just like sheldon copper's, 17 Dec. 2012
tshirt is good quality, the size was correct (a problem I often find when buying for my boyfriend is some opinions of large are very different to others!), the only reason didn't give five stars is as the transfer is felt through the shirt.

Mystic River
Mystic River
by Dennis Lehane

5.0 out of 5 stars looks like a good read, 17 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Mystic River (Paperback)
This is a gift for my grandad. He read Shutter island and really enjoyed it so I searched that and looked at the "other buyers also purchased" and found this. I have read the blurb and looked online about the film made from this novel and think I shall be borrowing this after my grandad has finished it!

Why Can't Elephants Jump?: and 113 more science questions answered (New Scientist)
by New Scientist

5.0 out of 5 stars brought as a gift, 17 Dec. 2012
a friend of mine is known for asking silly questions and I think this gift will be perfect for her. I flicked through the book when it arrived and the subjects look very interesting

Fifty Shelves of Grey: A Selection of Great Books Erotically Remastered
Fifty Shelves of Grey: A Selection of Great Books Erotically Remastered
by Vanessa Parody

5.0 out of 5 stars Toilet reading!, 17 Dec. 2012
I got this as a gift for a friend, and had a flick through it before giving it to her and was tempted to read the whole book!!!

very funny (minus the winnie the pooh chapter)...both my friend and I agreed is perfect book for toilet trips! short but sweet chapters of tongue in cheek humour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3