Profile for Juliette > Reviews

Content by Juliette

Juliette

A Doll's House (Dover Thrift Editions)
A Doll's House (Dover Thrift Editions)
by Henrik Ibsen

5.0 out of 5 stars many interesting and still up-to-date problems, 7 April 2011
We had to read this book in school and it was actually the first book ever which I had to read in school and still liked. I think many topics are still ongoing and even though everything happens in one room the plot is very catching.

Von Ratlosen und Löwenherzen: Eine kurzweilige, aber nützliche Geschichte des englischen Mittelalters
by Rebecca Gablé

5.0 out of 5 stars Ein sehr nützliches Buch für eine humorvolle Zusammenfassung der englischen Geschichte, 7 April 2011
Mir hat es sehr viel Spaß gemacht, dieses Buch zu lesen, da es nicht nur viele wichtige Daten und Ereignisse zusammenfasst, sondern auch sehr amüsant zu lesen ist.

A Doll's House [Region 2] [import]
A Doll's House [Region 2] [import]
Dvd ~ Anthony Hopkins
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie and great actors, 7 April 2011
I saw two different movies and a play of the Doll's house and this was by far the best interpretation. The actors play very well, especially Nora's change is shown very good. I woul recommend this movie.

Sharp PWE-310 ELECTRONIC DICTIONARY
Sharp PWE-310 ELECTRONIC DICTIONARY

2.0 out of 5 stars bad pressure points and less words than I need, 7 April 2011
I am not very pleased with this product as it misses many words I need and I especially hate the buttons as it feels horrible writing on them. It may be useful for people who need basic vocabular but I wanted to use it because I study in a foreign language and it doesn't have enough vocabulary to be helpful for that.

7dayshop - Analogue Mechanical Luggage Scales (Up to 35KG) - Includes 1m Fiber Measuring Tape

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and cheap, 7 April 2011
I find the scales very useful. First I was not sure whether to buy it as it is very cheap but I am very positively suprised. It workes well and is comfortable to use. I would totally recommend it.