Profile for Mrs. S. Wright > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. Wright

Mrs. S. Wright (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
THE NEW FOREST A HISTORY & NATURAL HISTORY IN FOUR SEASONS - PLANTS , ANIMALS , COUNTRYSIDE - FRED DINENAGE
Offered by Discountdiscs-UK : Dispatched daily from the UK.
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 May 2014
This video is absolutely marvellous - IF you have something to play it on! Why in this day and age hasn't it been transferred to DVD??!!!

New Forest lovers are being deprived of such wonderful footage with the great voice of Fred Dineage. If you love the NF and have access to a VHS player - buy it and give yourself a real treat. We USED to play it so much, but are unable to any longer! :(

Canon EOS 70D Digital Field Guide
Canon EOS 70D Digital Field Guide
Price: 9.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good indeed, 3 May 2014
This is a great book, absolutely crucial to everyone who wants to fully understand the EOS 70D and get the best use from it. Incidentally, for all those wanting/needing other wonderful help then do go for Nina Bailey's EOS 70D books, they are exceptional too!

Scrabble Turntable
Scrabble Turntable
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Scrabble Turntable (Toy)
Very good indeed. Reading the reviews of many other disappointed customers who bought turntables a lot earlier: The manufacturers have obviously taken notice and made it far better now, in fact it really couldn't work out better.

You can now buy with compitence, though that should have been the case when it was first made!

Downton Abbey: The London Season (Christmas Special 2013) [DVD]
Downton Abbey: The London Season (Christmas Special 2013) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Bonneville
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I'd hoped, 28 Dec 2013
My husband & I really enjoyed it. There were well thought our storylines and a very enjoyable 2 hours.

However, as one other reviewer points out: Where were the children? Always with Nanny..if so which Nanny and where? I disagree about Daisy though as this Christmas edition shows all too well just how she's progressing. Watch the very first programme again and anyone can see.

FitBit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Black
FitBit One Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker - Black
Price: 69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I really do love my Fitbit, 30 Sep 2013
It arrived a day earlier than expected and the packaging was very secure.

I'd wondered about buying on for a LONG time, too long! I wish I'd bought it months ago, but wanted to be certain - well, I am now!

It helps you want to do more...so you do! The on-line community is a great place with some really lovely people, a few have become real friends already, I guess because you have many shared goals, desires and so much to talk about.

I'm not too sure about the sleep part of Fitbit as I got up one night unable to sleep and it recorded me as having slept right through! Still, the alarm is good and certainly wakes me so I'm not going to knock a star off as the rest is far too good to be petty about one function.

If you buy a Fitbit, then joining "myfitnesspal" to log your food and exercise is a wonderful idea, I thought it was a pain at first, but now it's so easy as scanning your food couldn't be easier. Do take time to listen to the Tutorial videos as it makes it much easier to understand. I now love MFP and Fitbit. A very happy customer indeed.

Britain's Hoverflies: An Introduction to the Hoverflies of Britain (Britain's Wildlife)
by Stuart Ball
Price: 21.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 30 Sep 2013
The book came on time and packaged securely. It really is a marvellous book and exceptionally written. I have a love of Hoverflies as they really fascinate me, and this book makes finding your latest HF so much easier.

If you like Hoverflies, you will love this book about them!

Bosch AXT 25 D Quiet Shredder
Bosch AXT 25 D Quiet Shredder
Price: 279.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband very happy with it, 30 Sep 2013
I'm reviewing this for my husband who is delighted with it. It arrived packaged perfectly and on time.
It's a machine he's always needed to make life a lot easier, recycling too as it's far, far easier to get large garden waste to recycling plants.

It's very quiet and, to be honest, is a real Godsend! He would recommend to anyone.

Premium Quality -Twin Pack- 2x Canon BP-511 Compatible Digital Camera Battery For CANON EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 300D (Digital Rebel), EOS 30D Digital, EOS 40D , EOS 50D , EOS 5D, EOS D30, EOS D60 - I-Luv-life
Offered by bpsltduk
Price: 21.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Sep 2013
I'm very pleased with the batteries and the packaging of them. They arrived on time and securely wrapped. I would definitely use the same stockist again and recommend them to others.

Wahl ZX643 Travel Kettle, Stainless Steel, 1000 Watt, 0.5 Litre
Wahl ZX643 Travel Kettle, Stainless Steel, 1000 Watt, 0.5 Litre
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 7 July 2013
This is the perfect kettle for helping keeping water/electricity consumption down to a minimum and, after being bought as a "well maybe it'll be handy" product, unless family or friends come round we now use it all the time. A lovely kettle and I'm very pleased with the purchase.

The Karate Kid [2010] [DVD]
The Karate Kid [2010] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jaden Smith
Offered by Helen's Goodies
Price: 8.18

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate!, 7 July 2013
This review is from: The Karate Kid [2010] [DVD] (DVD)
I must admit to being a little reticent after loving the first Karate Kid, but this has been made in just as good a way and is an excellent film! I love Jackie Chan's films and this is another to rate amongst the best. Great acting of the young lad too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6