Profile for Mrs. V. C. Salsi > Reviews

Content by Mrs. V. C. Salsi

Mrs. V. C. Salsi "Vera" (Hertfordshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Ghost The Fragrance Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 50 ml
Ghost The Fragrance Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost The Fragrance Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 50 ml, 3 Jun 2014
I was very happy to receive this perfume as I had already tried it in a shop and liked it. I would recommend this seller to all my friends and family. Thank you.

Insect Lore Butterfly Garden
Insect Lore Butterfly Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Insect Lore Butterfly Garden, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
I ordered this as a Christmas present for my other Great niece and she was delighted with it. I would recommend this seller to all my friends and family. Thank you.

Dreamboats and Petticoats Four
Dreamboats and Petticoats Four
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamboats & Petticoats 4 CD, 3 Jun 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my friend and was delighted to receive it in time. I would recommend this seller to all my friends and family. Thank you.

Bigjigs Rail BJT057 Curves and Straights Expansion Pack
Bigjigs Rail BJT057 Curves and Straights Expansion Pack
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigjigs Rail BJT057 Curves and Straights Expansion Pack, 3 Jun 2014
My Great niece was highly delighted to receive this pack for Christmas and I got a big hug and a kiss for it!! so I was very happy too. I would recommend this seller to all my friends and family.

Dreamboats & Petticoats 3
Dreamboats & Petticoats 3
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamboats & Petticoats 3 CD, 3 Jun 2014
I am delighted with this CD as I have all the others in the collection so far but this one was missing. Very happy to receive it and would recommend this seller to all my friends and family. Thank you.

What If
What If
Offered by MMT-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Kate Winslet/What If, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: What If (Audio CD)
I have always loved this song and did not know it was sung by Kate Winslet but when I searched the song title I found it and I couldn't be more pleased that I received it. I would recommend this seller to all my friends and family. Thank you.

Packet Of 300 Christmas Baubles / Tree Ornaments Hangers / Hooks
Packet Of 300 Christmas Baubles / Tree Ornaments Hangers / Hooks
Offered by Balloon Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Packet of 300 Christmas Baubles/Tree Ornaments Hangers/Hooks, 3 Jun 2014
I am so sorry to have not reviewed this item earlier, I forgot and have only just realized. I was delighted with this product and would recommend this seller to all my Friends and Family.

Ultimate Force - Series 1 [DVD] [2002]
Ultimate Force - Series 1 [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Ross Kemp
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Force Series 1, 3 Jun 2014
Very Happy with this DVD as I already had the rest of the collection. I would recommend this seller to all my friends and family. Thank you.

BT Sonus 1500 Twin Digital Cordless Phone with Answering Machine - Gun Metal /Silver
Offered by gl UK

5.0 out of 5 stars BT Sonus 1500 Twin Digital Cordless Phone with Answering Machine, 3 Jun 2014
I am very impressed with this product and very impressed with the price considering what you get for it. I am also happy with the appearance of this product too. Thank you very much!

The Vow (DVD + UV Copy)  [2012]
The Vow (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Rachel McAdams
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Vow dvd, 26 July 2013
Excellent dvd received when it was promised and I was very satisfied with the service. Would recommend you to all my friends and family. Thank you

Page: 1 | 2