Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more
Profile for dips65 > Reviews

Content by dips65

dips65

Zumba Core 2012 (Nintendo Wii)
Zumba Core 2012 (Nintendo Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars dips65, 11 Nov. 2012
Just had this brought for me, it's a hard work out to start with, as i'm not the fitest person in the world haha! :-), but once you get co-ordinated it's a Great work out. Give it a go !

Lonely Runs Both Ways
Lonely Runs Both Ways

5.0 out of 5 stars dips65, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Lonely Runs Both Ways (Audio CD)
Amazing album, I am a big fan. Great songs, Alison krauss & Union Station are a great combination. I also brought the album Paper Airplane, Great great great !!!!! they are without a doubt a must buy.

50 Greatest Hits
50 Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars dips65, 15 July 2012
This review is from: 50 Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Great! easy listening, great to put on & relax to, each track tells a story. I would say that this is one of the best albums i have in my collection of country music. Enjoy !

Form-A-Lines Christmas Kit17 Card Stitching Kit for Card Making
Form-A-Lines Christmas Kit17 Card Stitching Kit for Card Making

5.0 out of 5 stars form-a-lines christmas kit 17, 15 July 2012
I am new to Form-A-Line cards,I really enjoyed making these,they have clear & easy instructions. You can mix & match colours to what ever back ground colour card you choose. It is an inexspensive hobby, & it's nice to do with a parent, or friend as i did, it gave us a common interest & we know share idea's, & pattens. Everyone that recieved one for Christmas 2011 thought they were delightful & different. Plus they appreciate the work that gone into them. They are easy to do & are for any age group. Enjoy !