Profile for Nicola > Reviews

Tiny PANTONE Objects
Tiny PANTONE Objects
by Inka Mathew

5.0 out of 5 stars tiny pantone - perfectly formed, 3 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Tiny PANTONE Objects (Hardcover)
This is a beautiful collection of images to inspire and delight. Such a wonderful way to appreciate the colour & details of every day items and a reminder take time out to see your surrounding with new eyes.

Set Two Polished Green Aventurine Jade Gemstone Healing Massage Wand Roller MY1147

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving these!, 23 Aug. 2013
Totally recommend these, I'm using the smaller one on my face and feeling a difference already.

I'd just advise doing a web search to make sure you're using the roller correctly as it doesn't come with instructions.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2014 6:57 PM BST

MY HAPPYFEET RAINBOW TOE STRAIGHTENER SOCKS. Help separate and align your toes-MED To 7.5

5.0 out of 5 stars a great idea, 29 April 2012
These socks are comfy and since I wear high heels most days the toe separators 'open' my feet so they feel nicely stretched out. Not really for medical issues but for day to day relief they are perfect! And nice & warm for sleeping in too.

RCA Male Plug to Plug - 3m - PREMIUM QUALITY - Audio Video AV 3xRCA Phono Composite TV Cable Lead (3 Metre Gold Plated)
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars great service & working product, 29 April 2012
Items delivered promptly and though I couldn't connect my freeview (issues with tv) I've connected my dvd player without issues. Please refer to seller for advice which I found useful. Cables good length but I'd measured in advance.

KNEE HIGH FLAT FESTIVAL WELLIES RAIN BOOTS PINK RUBBER SZ 6
KNEE HIGH FLAT FESTIVAL WELLIES RAIN BOOTS PINK RUBBER SZ 6
Offered by Spylovebuy Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy & colourful, 22 Nov. 2011
These are really comfy as they have a cushioned insole and soles have a great grip on muddy/slippy ground. I've the striped ones which are nice & colourful on a dreary day! Just consider your calf size, I'm average & they fit with jeans inside, but if you have a wider calf there is not an extension panel under strap so might be too tight.

Hooping4Life plain Red Medium (40") weighted (625g) exercise & dance Hoop with instructional DVD
Offered by Hooping4Life

5.0 out of 5 stars a good buy, 12 April 2010
I'd tried a standard hoop but struggled to use it, however this one was really easy from first try. Due to a previous neck injury I've been struggling to get my waist toned without straining my neck but this is ideal. I've started by doing four short sessions a day and can feel my muscles working already.
If you have enough space to spin the hoop I would definately get one of these, you'll feel like a kid again!