Profile for Anika.sadhotra > Reviews

Anika.sadhotra

Treasure Island
Treasure Island

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Treasure Island (Kindle Edition)
So good .I bought the book when I first saw it.Robert has done a great job.My sister thought that book was the best book she has ever read! I think it is a great book and 8 year old boys would really like it.My cousin is a great fan of pirates, and when I gave it to him he read it for an hour,and he came back and told me"It is a fantastic book"

The Mystery of the Missing Money (The Mystery Series, Short Story 1)
The Mystery of the Missing Money (The Mystery Series, Short Story 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul moxham, 18 Mar 2014
It was a great book and I have enjoyed it.It was really interesting. Every time I read a page I want to read more and more.I would recommend it to you.

101 Silly Jokes for Kids: Witty and Fun Jokes for Children of All Ages
101 Silly Jokes for Kids: Witty and Fun Jokes for Children of All Ages
Price: 1.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Jokes, 22 Jan 2014
I really liked the book my keeps on telling her own friends these jokes to her friends. Everyone laughs at the joke's and I really like the joke's too.

My Dad is a Loser (Barry Loser)
My Dad is a Loser (Barry Loser)

5.0 out of 5 stars My dad is a loser, 6 Jan 2014
Short but a very good and nice book.I think it is a very funny story and I also read my mum is a loser.

David Copperfield
David Copperfield

4.0 out of 5 stars Anika.sadhotra, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: David Copperfield (Kindle Edition)
It is a nice story though it has a few sad bits.Friends are great fan's of this story and other Charles Dickens story's.Enjoyed it a lot as well.

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Anika.sadhotra@gmail, 6 Jan 2014
The style that Mark twain has written this story and many others is really good.I really liked this story.It was really interesting and well written.I couldn't bye it in paper so when I saw it on kindle I brought it straight away.