Profile for P. White > Reviews

P. White

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cover, 21 Nov 2013
It was great to be able to find a cover for the phone as it not on general sale here yet and therefore I found it difficult to get a cover. Arrived on time too.

Key Management Ratios (Financial Times Series)
Key Management Ratios (Financial Times Series)
Price: 13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Ratios made simple, 24 July 2013
I needed and relied on this tome when doing business in college-great, great book! Very easy to follow! Get it!

Finding Your Way Without Map or Compass
Finding Your Way Without Map or Compass
Price: 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 24 July 2013
Its hard to believe that this book is as old as it is! Simply excellent and very easy to follow!

The Whiskeys of Ireland
The Whiskeys of Ireland
by Peter Mulryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 16 April 2013
I really enjoy sitting down to this book and learning something new each time...If you like whiskey, get it. p

Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Financial Times Series)
Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Financial Times Series)
by Prof Martin Christopher
Price: 30.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to understand!, 16 April 2013
I haven't finished reading this yet but it is a very informative, easy to read book! Will finish it soon.

NITE IZE Marker Band Red
NITE IZE Marker Band Red
Price: 12.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Be safe, be seen, 15 Feb 2012
This review is from: NITE IZE Marker Band Red (Sports)
This is a great piece of kit. I got two and use them all of the time on my bike-highly recommended!

Asics Men's Gel Nimbus 13 White/Royal/Black Trainer T142N 0190 11 UK
Asics Men's Gel Nimbus 13 White/Royal/Black Trainer T142N 0190 11 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running shoe, 15 Feb 2012
I bought this to succeed the Gel Nimbus 12 which I had used last year in my first marathon in Berlin amongst other events and found them great. I have only had the Nimbus 13s a few weeks but they have been terrific so far and I cant find fault with them. Delivery was brilliant and the only gripe that I have is that the colour selection is so small compared with what can be brought in the U.S.

BitDefender Internet Security 2012, 3 User, 1 Year License (PC)
BitDefender Internet Security 2012, 3 User, 1 Year License (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent virus/malware protection, 10 Jan 2012
I purchased this for two reasons; 1. because I used last years one and found it excellent and 2. because it came out top of the 'Consumer Choice' magazine tests, the Irish equivalent of 'Which' magazine. It arrived promptly and covers 3 computers for one year! Highly recommended!

Mens CIC Shortie wetsuit
Mens CIC Shortie wetsuit
Offered by Big Orange Watersports Ltd
Price: 22.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens CIC Shortie wetsuit, 13 Oct 2010
This review is from: Mens CIC Shortie wetsuit (Misc.)
I liked the price and design of this product! However, I must agree with previous reviews with regard to the sizing of this wetsuit. I also possess a full wetsuit by Ripcurl which is XL and fits me perfectly! I am six one tall,have a 42 inch chest and a 34 waist. This suit fits me nicely across the shoulders,back and arms but is quite loose around the hips and thighs. Otherwise, very happy with it. Check the sizes carefully!!

Kryptonite Kryptoflex 4 ft Cable Lock (10 mm x 120 cm)
Kryptonite Kryptoflex 4 ft Cable Lock (10 mm x 120 cm)
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kryptonite cable lock, 13 Oct 2010
Excellent piece of kit and very simple to use,especially when you place one loop through the other and attach helmet,bottle holder etc to the main lock!

Page: 1 | 2