Profile for J P Berry > Reviews

J P Berry

Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone - Blue
Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone - Blue
Offered by Phone Exchange

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time and is so much better than my old S3, 6 Oct. 2014
Arrived on time and is so much better than my old S3, still figuring it out but generally could use it right away having already had a Samsung phone.

Whisky Tumbler Glass with GOLF FRIEZE design (Boxed Pair) *Golfing Gift*
Whisky Tumbler Glass with GOLF FRIEZE design (Boxed Pair) *Golfing Gift*
Offered by Northumbria Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug. 2014
My dad loved them - so did my mum. Keen golfers both of them. Very much appreciated gift

Samsung Galaxy Camera - Black (16MP, 21x Optical Zoom, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS) 4.8 inch HD Touch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars just a snapper, but more than just a good camera, 17 Aug. 2014
Pics so clear and video is great quality too. Love the 'big' zoom. I'm no photographer, just a snapper, but more than suits all my needs.Haven't even tried a sim in it yet, but can have all the usual apps I use.

Private L.A.: (Private 7)
Private L.A.: (Private 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books, 18 Jan. 2014
Easy to read, gets me hooked everytime. Bring on more Private Series books. Next one already bought, and almost finished!

Michael Kors MK5503 - Damen Armbanduhr
Michael Kors MK5503 - Damen Armbanduhr
Offered by cose belle

5.0 out of 5 stars Pressie for daughter, 18 Jan. 2014
Watch she wanted at a price I was happy to pay!
All original and the cost of getting strap adjusted was nothing compared to the saving