Profile for C. Holmes > Reviews

Content by C. Holmes

C. Holmes "Chris" (Kent, UK)

Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor
Offered by HPCStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 24 Nov. 2011
I couldn't be happier with this Omrom Blood Pressure Monitor. I have very thin arms and the cuffs normally used by GP's and the Community Matron team always had problems with the normal size adult cuffs, they have even asked to use mine on a regular basis for my readings as it gives much more reliable results. In fact some of the GP's in the Group Practice I am with use the very same machine.

Portable Travelling Adjustable Folding Table-Click NEW for colour options.
Portable Travelling Adjustable Folding Table-Click NEW for colour options.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value Table, 20 Sept. 2011
Good Value laptop table which is also suitable for eating dinner while watching TV. As some others have said, it is a little unsteady but this hasn't presented a problem for me and I particularly like the adjustable height option. Overall you get what you pay for and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to purchase this item.

Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back! (Nintendo DS)
Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back! (Nintendo DS)
Offered by filmrollen

3.0 out of 5 stars An "O.K." Game, 5 July 2010
This DS game is ok but after playing it a few times it does get rather boring. There aren't many options to choose from and overall I can't say that I would recommend this game to anyone considering purchasing it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing "Wide" Mules, 5 July 2010
I purchased these summer mules believing them to be, as advertised, EEE width fitting but when they arrived I found them to be no wider than a standard size mule, in fact, if anything I would say they were more on the narrow side. There is no way anyone with even a slightly wider foot than the average would be able to get their feet into these mules.

I would just mention that the returns policy of this seller through marketplace at Amazon only allows for 7 days (usual returns limit for most companies is 14 days) and as my order arrived on a saturday and the fact that I work all week its not possible for me to get to the post office until weekends and subsequently I was unable to return them in the specified time limit and therefore now have paid for unwearable footwear.

Garmin Nuvi 200 Satellite Navigation System - UK (Newly Overhauled)
Garmin Nuvi 200 Satellite Navigation System - UK (Newly Overhauled)

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Nuvi 200 Sat Nav, 19 July 2009
This was excellent value at under £60. I would highly recommend this model as a first time sat nav purchase to anyone.

Sony DCR-HC53E Mini DV Handycam
Sony DCR-HC53E Mini DV Handycam

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sony Camcorder, 12 Mar. 2009
An excellent price for a top quality camcorder. I can highly recommend the Sony DCR-HC53E Mini DV Handycam. Easy to operate and very smart appearance.