ARRAY(0xaa82eb88)

Profile for Jose Moura Santos > Reviews

Content by Jose Moura Santos

Jose Moura Santos "Jose Moura dos Santos" (Lisbon, Portugal)

The Verdi Album
The Verdi Album
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Verdi Album, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Verdi Album (Audio CD)
Great voice and interpretation! What more can I say?! HIghly recommend it for classical music lovers! Don't let it pass.

An Evening with Marlene Dietrich
An Evening with Marlene Dietrich
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An Evening with Marlene Dietrich, 30 Dec 2013
For Marlene lovers its a good cd. Pity we can distinguish the special touch of Burt Bacharach but a good cd anyway!

Balthus: Cats and Girls
Balthus: Cats and Girls
by Sabine Rewald

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 30 Dec 2013
What can I say?! A great painter and a wonderful book. Highly recommend it for all those who love Balthus

Giselle: The American Ballet (Lanchbery) [DVD] [2005]
Giselle: The American Ballet (Lanchbery) [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Carla Fracci
Price: 15.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ballet, 22 Nov 2013
Great ballet with a quite unsual presentation, looks more like a film. Not the usual stage performance we're used to. But great anyhow.

Deep Throat (Uncut and Uncensored) (77 minutes) (1972)
Deep Throat (Uncut and Uncensored) (77 minutes) (1972)
Dvd ~ Linda Lovelace
Offered by ____THE_BEST_ON_DVD____
Price: 19.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Deep Throat, 27 Jun 2013
A memory that is the present means nothing. When it came out a big buzz was created about it which increase my expectations. In the end a disappointment. Not the seller or anyone's fault...

Traditional
Traditional
Price: 7.81

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected More, 26 Nov 2007
This review is from: Traditional (Audio CD)
When I bought his first album I didn't know who he was and never have heard of him. It was a wonderful surprise!!! What a voice and a great singer he is! Still has to grow but the essencial is there. The choice of the songs was perfect. Now I was expecting something equal or better. His voice is still there and I think it'll improved as the years go by, but the choice of the songs wasn't the best one, apart from the swing/jazzy This Guy is Love", lovely way to sing it, all the rest is so so. We can't hear his powerful voice in all the cd. I think all his fans were expecting something in the line of Buble, Cincotti, Connick JR and so on, the standards or powerfull songs like Joana.Let's hope next time we can find Grant like we was in the first one - a wonderful surprise for the those who don't know him! I'm still a fan...