Profile for Maisie Daisie > Reviews

Content by Maisie Daisie

Maisie Daisie "Outdoor girl" (Somerset UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Grisport Women's Lady Hurricane Hiking Boot Brown CLG623 7 UK
Grisport Women's Lady Hurricane Hiking Boot Brown CLG623 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Super boots, 20 July 2014
My old boots were very comfortable but letting in water so new ones were needed. I couldn't find the same make some read the reviews for Grisport boots and decided to try them. They are so comfortable and didn't need breaking in. I walk my dogs for miles everyday on the moors and the boots are brilliant . No rubbing anywhere. Would thoroughly recommend these boots,. Tha price was competitive too.

30 Walks in Snowdonia & North Wales (AA 30 Walks in)
30 Walks in Snowdonia & North Wales (AA 30 Walks in)
by AA Publishing
Edition: Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars Card format, 8 Jan 2014
I didn't realise that this was a card format. There are individual cards for individual walks which are easy to follow. My only complaint is that the area I wanted the walks for only have a couple of walks shown. Not really for me but good if you want a broad area to explore.

The Rough Guide to Wales
The Rough Guide to Wales
by Paul Whitfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, 8 Jan 2014
Just bought a cottage in North Wales and wanted a bit more info on the area. This is an informative guide with useful facts and figures. I like the style of writing and the hard facts. Subjective but honest. A good read.

Griffin PowerJolt SE Car Charger for iPhone and iPod, 1 Amp
Griffin PowerJolt SE Car Charger for iPhone and iPod, 1 Amp
Offered by PRONTO WAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 Jan 2014
What can one say about this? it is a very reasonable priced phone charger which does its job well. No complaints.

Right Place Right Time
Right Place Right Time
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Right Place Right Time (Audio CD)
Never thought of buying an Olly Murs CD before but I love this album. Really upbeat and catchy tunes and this from someone over 60.

Masterlock 5415D Key Pad Key Safe
Masterlock 5415D Key Pad Key Safe

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 Jan 2014
Bought this for a holiday cottage in Wales. I had read all the reviews and this safe seemed to be the best for the money. Haven't fitted it yet but it is extremely sturdy and I would imagine almost impossible to break into. Well made and easy instructions to follow. As long as we can fit it to the wall I would recommend this product.

PetSafe Anti-Bark Spray Collar - Citronella
PetSafe Anti-Bark Spray Collar - Citronella

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep at last, 8 Jan 2014
This is a really good product and does what it advertises. My 14 year old Jack Russell has been keeping us awake at night for years. We have tried everything and have had no success, until this. The collar worked straight away. One bark, one spray and then silence. He did jump back at a hundred miles an hour after the first spray so stopped him mid bark. After a few nights he tried to gauge the volume of his bark and has now learnt to moan a bit instead of a full blown woof. Still 90% better than before. We don't need to put it on him hardly at all now and only put the collar on if he barks loudly. On the whole the best result we could have hoped for.

Best Quality, Large Striped Bib Apron with pocket, 100% Cotton *LONG TIES* Thick Material, Various Colours available (Navy Blue)By Dennys
Offered by Bex Pets & Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Sep 2013
This is the perfect apron for any cook especially one like me that needs to keep covered!! Excellent quality. Long and good wrap around. Handy pockets at the front. If you are short then it may be too long as the manufacturer doesn't skimp on material. Recommend it highly

Calvin Klein Man Eau de Toilette Spray 100 ml
Calvin Klein Man Eau de Toilette Spray 100 ml
Offered by PerfumeShopping

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift, 18 Aug 2013
Not at all sure what to buy my husband so decided to try this spray. It has the most refreshing perfume which is light and not at all overpowering.

Girls Moshi Monsters Pyjamas | Moshi Monster PJs | Age 9 to 10 Years
Girls Moshi Monsters Pyjamas | Moshi Monster PJs | Age 9 to 10 Years
Offered by ThePyjamaFactory

4.0 out of 5 stars Present, 18 Aug 2013
These pyjamas are really nice and were well received by my grandaughter. Although they were inexpensive the quality is good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4