Profile for Maisie Daisie > Reviews

Content by Maisie Daisie

Maisie Daisie "Outdoor girl" (Somerset UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Self explantry, 24 Nov. 2012
Wonderful product. Easy to set up and so easy to use. I am a convert because I used to love the process of buying and reading proper paper books. I enjoy the process now of looking in the Kindle shop and choosing a kindle book. It is good that you get the chance to have a trial copy sent to decide if you want to buy the book. Also there are a lot of free books to choose from. The Kindle has lots of functions which are easy to set up. I like the size as it means I can take it anywhere without any hassle. Everyone should have one.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (Wii)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (Wii)
Offered by Warby 4 Games & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Nov. 2012
This has five stars because it must be the nearest thing to golf that you could play indoors. I have played golf, not very well, but wih this game it even gives someone like me a chance. I like the fact that you start as a novice and can build up to play in PGA games against the professionals. It takes the skill you would need outside to win games and to get round the courses in the lowest possible score. As you progress the points get harder to attain and when on a really high level, you can get minus points for sloppy shots. A great game that lets you progress to a high standard. Can get obsessive, like real golf except you don't have to go outside or walk miles.

Geemarc CL100 Loud Big Button Corded Telephone- UK Version
Geemarc CL100 Loud Big Button Corded Telephone- UK Version

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought for Father, 24 Nov. 2012
I researched many phones that would be suitable for my father who has to wear hearing aids and who couldn't hear the ring of his last phone or hear any conversation. This phone manages to do both. The ring can be amplified and conversations heard. Dad is delighted with the phone and even has to turn the ring down sometimes! A call to him now is a pleasure and I don't have to shout down the phone to him or repeat myself a hundred times. It also has large numbering so that someone with sight problems could maybe see it easier. I would recommend this phone to anyone with hearing problems.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2012 10:07 AM GMT

Strangeland
Strangeland
Offered by Global_Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Strangeland (Audio CD)
I think this is the best album Keene have done. I don't think there is one track that I don't like. I think the lead singer has a fabulous voice and the songs are well written and well performed. I am still happy to play it regularly and have not got fed up with it yet, after several months of listening.

Samsung S2 USB 2.0 1TB Ultraslim Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung S2 USB 2.0 1TB Ultraslim Portable Hard Drive - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good back-up, 24 Nov. 2012
I have only given this 4 stars and not five because the operating instructions were not terribly clear. I had to go on line to find more detailed instructions because when I first used it to set up, at the end of the set up is informed me that I should look at the insructions before I start set up? How does that work? Is it me? However, a very useful and reliable piece of equipment.

Sure Manicure Barrel Spring Nail Pliers
Sure Manicure Barrel Spring Nail Pliers
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 24 Nov. 2012
Having never used these before I thought I might try them on two stubborn nails. They work really well its just the operative that is no good. I did find one tiny snag and that was the little swivel arm on the base of the cutters gets in the way sometimes. All in all good value for money.

Red Mist (Scarpetta 19)
Red Mist (Scarpetta 19)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Nov. 2012
If you are a Patricia Cornwell fan I think you will not be disappointed. She always manages to write a page turner and this is no exception. I like the way in which she manages to bring past novels in to the stoey and yet make the current book a story thats stands on its own. Very enjoyable nove,

Deep Down (A Jack Reacher short story) (Jack Reacher Short Stories Book 2)
Deep Down (A Jack Reacher short story) (Jack Reacher Short Stories Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 24 Nov. 2012
I have read a lot of this author's work and I don't rate this as good as some of the others. I know it was a short story but it didn't leave me wanting more.

The Blood King Conspiracy (Matt Drake Book 2)
The Blood King Conspiracy (Matt Drake Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 24 Nov. 2012
I didn't find this book particlarly good as I didn't like the style of writing. Too predictable. To be fair it just isn't what I like to read.

Kenwood SKM100 Traditional Kettle
Kenwood SKM100 Traditional Kettle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kettle, 24 Nov. 2012
I gave this kettle 5 stars because I cannot find fault with it. I love the build quality and design and it does the job brilliantly. Our last kettle was a tad noisy whereas this one is so quiet, I have to check it is on . It has a light on the back so you can see it is switched on and has a water level indicator to let you know how far to fill it. I would thoroughly recommend this kettle. Now I just have to teach my other half how to use it to make the tea!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6