Profile for Maisie Daisie > Reviews

Content by Maisie Daisie

Maisie Daisie "Outdoor girl" (Somerset UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SAMSUNG S8500 WAVE BLACK GEL COVER CASE WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR BY CELLAPOD CASES
SAMSUNG S8500 WAVE BLACK GEL COVER CASE WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR BY CELLAPOD CASES

5.0 out of 5 stars My First Touch Screen, 25 Sept. 2011
I have always had Samsung phones and wouldn't try anything else. I find them easy to operate and to carry out all the functions that I want. This phone doesn't disappoint and has all the Samsung ease of use features. I am not brilliant technically but I have had no problems with learning about the phone from the instruction booklet and have set everything up myself. If you want a phone that isn't too demanding but has everything you will need in a touch screen,then this is the one for you.

ETI Turbodryer 2000 Professional Salon Hairdryer - Hot Pink/Plum
ETI Turbodryer 2000 Professional Salon Hairdryer - Hot Pink/Plum
Offered by Amazing Hair & Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Good dryer, 25 Sept. 2011
My last dryer died on me after about ten years and I didn't think I would find one as good. This dryer is as good and maybe even better. I love the colours one can chose from and I chose this funky pink one. Far better than boring black. It is light in weight, very powerful and very hot. I am able to dry my hair in several minutes and I have thick hair. I have had no problems with the dryer and would recommend it.

SilentNight Impress Medium Size Contour Memory Foam Pillow
SilentNight Impress Medium Size Contour Memory Foam Pillow
Offered by Retail-ABC Ltd - COURIER ISSUES - EXPECT SLIGHT DELAYS

4.0 out of 5 stars Ahh, 25 Sept. 2011
As I don't sleep very well and often used to end up with a stiff neck, I thought I would give this pillow a try as nothing else seemed to work. Well, I have been using it for a long time now and it was money well spent. It is so comfortable that I even take it with me if I am going on holiday or even if I am away for just one night. Wonderful pillow and it never loses shape.

Glen Dimplex Limited (2106BK) Conway Log Fire
Glen Dimplex Limited (2106BK) Conway Log Fire

4.0 out of 5 stars Aunty's fire, 25 Sept. 2011
I brought this for my 81year old aunt to replace some awful Halogen ones that she had previously used. She is very pleased with it and we found it very easy to install. She tells me that it gives her room a focus now, that it looks nice and that she is lovely and warm. A good purchase

Lenovo G570 15.6 inch Laptop (Core i3-2310M, RAM 6GB, HDD 640GB, Blu-ray BT, Windows 7 Home Premium) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, 25 Sept. 2011
I love this computer. I used to have an Acer which was very slow but to be fair very old. I needed a new notebook and researched for weeks reading lots of reviews from experts and from people like myself who are average computer users. I had never heard of Lenovo but all the reviews were excellent and this one had so much to offer that although for me quite expensive, I took the plunge. I am delighted with it. It is fast, even though my broadband speed is rubbish where I live. I can't give any technical details because I can't compete with all the reviewers that I consulted. I will just add that if you are thinking of a good reasonable priced computer you will not go wrong with this one.

Silverline 127998 Log Saw Horse 150kg Capacity
Silverline 127998 Log Saw Horse 150kg Capacity
Offered by Hot UK Stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Saw Horse, 25 Sept. 2011
Excellent product which is a good height so saves having a bad back!!!One criticism is that the instructions for putting the horse together is terrible. I can see people having problems with them. Once constructed however, the horse is sturdy and can handle large heavy logs with no problem.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Cologne, 6 Jun. 2010
My son came to stay and had this Cologne. I liked it so much I brought it for my husband. It has a really gorgeous smell which I think is great on young and old(er) alike. Worth the money

Morphy Richards Advanced Finish 40746 Steam Iron Semi-Electronic Control, Mulberry

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy ironing, 6 Jun. 2010
I had my old iron for many years and it finally gave up on me. I looked at all the steam irons not knowing which one would be best. I finally chose the Morphy Richards as it seemed to offer all that I would need. I have not been disappointed. I've only used it for a short time and ironing is not my favourite pastime but this iron makes it so easy. It makes me realise how bad my old one was!! It looks great and is so simple to operate. I like the fact that part of the iron lights up to let you know it is switched on and it beeps when up to temperature. It irons clothes beautifully with little effort on my part. Nice long flex, unlike some irons. The steam is spread evenly and irons out the creases with ease. Excellent iron.

Halogen Heater 1200W 3 Bar with Handle and Rotating Feature With 1 YEAR WARRANTY

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 6 Jun. 2010
I brought two of these heaters for my aged aunt. After just a few weeks the element in one broke. After talking to the retailer we sent it back with the relevant paperwork and it was replaced. Shortly afterwards the second one broke and we were told to buy another element. To cut a long story short she now has two heaters each with only one element working. We will be throwing them away as it is too time consuming to keep sending them back. I do not live near my aunt and she is in her 80's so cannot do it anyway.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect products, 6 Jun. 2010
I have had waterproof clothing for years yet have never used products like these. Simple to use, just put clothes in the washing machine with the products. Excellent results. Clothes are clean and well waterproofed. I would recommend them 100% Price was very competative also.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4