Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Forever
Forever
Offered by Amore DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly beautiful, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Forever (Audio CD)
I've read some reviews which have been negative so I will add quite a positive one. I am a Queen fan, I have been for most of my life, they are my best friends as music is my best friend. This album reignited my love of early Queen and the utterly beautiful love within this album. The only negative is 'There must be more to life' should in my opinion be replaced with 'You and I'
Freddie and his voice melts my soul.
I thought Queen dismissed Freddie's Mr Bad guy album, yet they've guitared up 'I was born to Love You'
This album also proves that their music is timeless but also proves Freddie was the heart of Queen, without him and John I think it's wrong they carry on like a karaoke band. I gave this album to my partner too and she loves it having heard this sort of Queen for the first time. I'm glad I have this album, I could have been named 'The Forgotten' or something like that. One thing is for sure, Freddie will never be replaced or forgotten.

A Night At The Opera -(2011 Remaster Deluxe 2CD Edition)
A Night At The Opera -(2011 Remaster Deluxe 2CD Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love of my life, 4 Jan. 2015
I would have paid 6.99 for the remastered 'Keep Yourself Alive'
Another of Queen's greatest albums, a must for any fan of real music and Queen as a whole. Long live Freddie

A Day At The Races (2011 Remaster Deluxe 2CD Edition)
A Day At The Races (2011 Remaster Deluxe 2CD Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Long live Freddie, 4 Jan. 2015
This is one of my favorite albums, I wanted 'You and I' for real hence the purchase having owned every album on vinyl, I'm building it back on CD to listen to instead of look at. It is almost 40 years old yet the remastering brings it into now. And wow. The bonus CD really is a bonus too. Freddie and his voice melt my soul. No Queen fan will be disappointed, and this is a must for any fan of real music.

Sports Camcorder Black Underwater Waterproof Camera, Sports Action Bicycle Helmet Car DVR Recorder 12MP HD 1080P Wide-Angle Lens + Variety of Stands/Mounts/Casing for Skiing, Snowboarding, Surfing, Hiking, Climbing, Extreme Sports (Black)
Offered by COOLER

5.0 out of 5 stars All I need now is an exciting life!, 4 Jan. 2015
Very happy with my new toy. The only thing I need now is a bigger memory card, a couple of spare batteries and an exciting life full of extreme sports! Great value for money, I traded my DSLR in for this and am very happy I did

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S3 mini I8190 Black Side Flip Wallet PU Leather Case Covers and Mini Stylus
Offered by dont worry be happy

2.0 out of 5 stars Quantity rather than quality, 30 July 2013
I received my case in the post half an hour ago so I am going by my first impressions.
The case has all the things in the right places, the two stylus are poor looking quality but work. The cards hardly fit in the two slots provided, I almost ripped the first one. Then shutting the case was a bit of a worry as even without the cards it wasn't a good fit, with the cards in it is a big squeeze to keep it shut. I think if it were Samsung and made of leather and was £25 instead of under £5 then I would be writing how great this case was for my new precious phone! Postage was free and it was dropped through my letterbox within 3 days of purchase, and I was surprised when I receieved a screen cloth, screen protector and two stylus pens instead of one. Quality is better than quantity...

Fcuk Him Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Fcuk Him Eau de Toilette - 100 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong for the price, 14 Feb. 2012
As the title says, can't go wrong for the price. The bottle is a little tacky, the plastic is not needed and the spray button is rather temperamental. The scent is OK, never had any complaints though no compliments either. Easy to wear, not over powering and cheap for the amount.

Mont Blanc Legend Eau de Toilette - 50 ml
Mont Blanc Legend Eau de Toilette - 50 ml
Offered by World Of Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Things that make you go 'mmmm', 14 Feb. 2012
Very impressed, so many ladies go 'mmmm'. It's not overly masculine or overpowering and I haven't smelled anything else like it. I also haven't smelled it anywhere else so it's not overly popular. If you want to be different but with an air of quality, away from the Boss or the CK this is the one. The bottle is also very cool, quality though there is no way of seeing how much is left being black..

OCR Psychology for GCSE: Psychology First 3rd Edition
OCR Psychology for GCSE: Psychology First 3rd Edition
by Barbara Woods

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmm, 14 Feb. 2012
I got this book to help with my psychology GCSE (funnily enough) it is the only book that is suitable for the GCSE which is a shame, I wish my tutor would write another! The case studies are so boring and far too long so it's hard to pinpoint things needed, a bit like finding a needle in a haystack. I can only live in the hope that a better book will be published for future psychology GCSE students... Good luck!
The book is quite good quality mind with glossy front cover and pages.

Games People Play: The Psychology of Human Relationships
Games People Play: The Psychology of Human Relationships
by Eric Berne MD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Feb. 2012
I got this book as I am studying Transactional Analysis, where best to start but with this book, written by the maker of TA. It's a great book if you are interested in TA or not, though can be quite hard to read as a base for your interest (I would recommend I'm OK You're OK also) < & possibly read that first or with this. All in all great for anybody interested in learing about themselves and others with regards to communication and the games we all play...

Closing the Asylum: Mental Patient in Modern Society
Closing the Asylum: Mental Patient in Modern Society
by Peter Barham

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 14 Feb. 2012
A good book for anybody interested in mental health issues, psychology, for work or personal purposes, an interesting read with very informative content. Also easy to read without huge words that us normals find hard to understand. The print is also very clear for such a small, paper-backed book.

Page: 1 | 2