Profile for Atanas Petrov > Reviews

2 VACUUM INSULATED WATER BOTTLES
2 VACUUM INSULATED WATER BOTTLES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: 2 VACUUM INSULATED WATER BOTTLES
I got those after one of my friends recommended them. They really hold up the cold even in hot days.
Pros: Keep your beverage cold even in the hot summer days (like if you leave it in the car on a hot day for a couple of hours)
Cons: Only good for cold drinks, not for hot beverages
Have to be careful with the auto-spout lid, since one or two drops might splash. It's not a problem if it's water , but be careful with soda, juices etc.

Great product, very good price and it comes very handy in the summer. Keeps the drinks cold for 4 or more hours.

2013 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Silver Camouflage Frame and an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Blue Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Wide Vision Clarity Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear
Price: 69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best quality for the price!, 16 Dec 2013
Didn't expect much from goggles that cost less than 20 GBP, but these glasses are awesome. They are comfortable, well ventilated and reduced the glare. They fulfilled my expectations. I have only tried them once, and so far I am satisfied with the purchase. I strongly recommend them for people who don't want to spend so much at the very beginning.
I got the Grey Mirrored Glass Goggles from RayZor as well, and though they are pretty much the same, I find these a bit fancier than the others.

2013 RayZor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Silver Camouflage Frame and a Vented Anti Fog Coated, Smoked Mirrored Anti-Glare Wide Vision Clarity Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear