Profile for micky0 > Reviews

Content by micky0

micky0

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Buddha in Blue Jeans: An Extremely Short Zen Guide to Sitting Quietly and Being Buddha
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars a nice calming read, 21 Jun 2014
I wouldn't go as far as other reviews , this is not great. But a nice little read when you have a spare 10 mins and nothing else to do. Would be a good calm down read if someone upsets you or your having a crap day, but there are tons of better books out there. This is a kindle leaflet that's all !

Toothpaste with MINT - pleasant flavour and the addition of bonemeal eases dental hygiene
Offered by SaveMoneyonThis
Price: 4.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Fussy dog loves this!, 14 Jun 2014
I got this as Ive just started doing my dogs teeth she is 4 or so (rescue dog) She has been Ok with the first one I got which was meaty flavor , but she really likes this and I can get into doing her back teeth with this . I use a finger brush which suits us better . I will be getting this one from now on, as she was actually wagging her tail when I did her teeth tonight!

Wahl ZX643 Travel Kettle, Stainless Steel, 1000 Watt, 0.5 Litre
Wahl ZX643 Travel Kettle, Stainless Steel, 1000 Watt, 0.5 Litre
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 8 Jun 2014
I got this last year and it works great. Use it in bedroom so I can have a coffee before I get up. Good small size and heats up quick , only makes one mug or 2 cups

Beaphar Deep Clean Disinfectant For Reptiles 500ml
Beaphar Deep Clean Disinfectant For Reptiles 500ml
Price: 4.70

5.0 out of 5 stars I always use this, 8 Jun 2014
I use this for my lizards,tortoises and gerbil . Its safe and cleans well. It does last me a while as you dont need much. I think it is worth the price though .

Wildlife World Ladybird Tower
Wildlife World Ladybird Tower
Price: 11.72

5.0 out of 5 stars really looks nice!, 8 Jun 2014
I got this as I just loved the look of it , when it arrived I was very impressed! It looks so good at the back of our garden by the palm tree. I only put it out today so Im hoping to see lady birds about( I did find one yesterday) so I know they are out there! It is a branch so if some is hanging a bit off thats what we should expect , mine had this at back near top but it adds to the natural look of this . Once in the ground it seems sturdy and I would recommend this as its different too.

Bonsai: The Complete Guide to Art and Technique
Bonsai: The Complete Guide to Art and Technique
by Paul Lesniewicz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 5 Jun 2014
Dont let the age of this book put you off! I know the Bonsai basics like pruning and re-potting ect which many books focus on. This is very informative and deals with issues you may face like pests and problems with your Bonsai. There are some amazing pictures too! This is going to be a very helpful book for anyone and will deal with more than the beginer guides out there do. I have a garden centre Bonsai and 2 from cuttings and 2 grown from seed . This book covers all 3 and gives step by step guiding on how to age your tree and branch cutting/shaping. This is the only book you will need and a must have! Mine is a used copy in great condition and cost less than 4 .

Bonsai Tool Kit 2 piece scissors
Bonsai Tool Kit 2 piece scissors
Offered by Bonsai2u
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars great sturdy sissors, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bonsai Tool Kit 2 piece scissors
I was impressed with the quality of these , the long ones are great . I defoiliated my bonsai as soon as I got these , a great buy

Grave Encounters
Grave Encounters
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable film, 4 Jun 2014
I actually found this rather amusing than scary, but it did make me jump a couple of times. If you like ghost adventures you will love this! well worth a watch. Just a little tip dont bother with the second one its crap, but you do get to see what happened to the guy in this ( I skipped through a fair bit of the second one)

Grave Encounters 2
Grave Encounters 2
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited
Price: 2.49

2.0 out of 5 stars I skipped most of it, 4 Jun 2014
Really not the best , I watched the first and enjoyed it so gave this a go. One good thing is you find out what happened to the guy in the first one! I wouldnt bother if I were you as it was pure drivel.

The Survivor
The Survivor
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping!, 29 April 2014
This review is from: The Survivor (Kindle Edition)
I read this in 3 days and found it hard to put down, I just had to see what happened next! Good story but did get a bit silly in parts but still enjoyable. I just had to know how it happened . I got this free but would have payed as its a great read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6