Profile for micky0 > Reviews

Opalite Gemstone Pocket Angel - 35mm
Opalite Gemstone Pocket Angel - 35mm
Offered by Crystal Geode

5.0 out of 5 stars Really sweet little idea, 18 July 2015
Arrived real quick. Looks lovely , even better than the pic shows ! Nice and smooth no cracks. Great colours and reflects in sunlight. Just a nice small size to carry around. Got this for myself and I would get another .

Staedtler Noris Club 144 NC24 Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours (Pack of 24)
Staedtler Noris Club 144 NC24 Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colours that look nice on paper, 18 July 2015
Arrived all fine , great pencils . Got these for Animal kingdom colouring book, great colours and do the job just fine.

Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom - A Colouring Book Adventure
Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom - A Colouring Book Adventure
by Millie Marotta

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully addictive, 11 July 2015
I got this as birthday gift and I asked for this one , its better than I thought and I thought it looked great! I use staedtler pencils but also was thinking of getting some metalic ones too. I totally enjoyed colouring my first pic and it took hours as detail is so fine. I find this book very addictive Im stopping then thinking I will just do a bit more. You can really lose yourself and forget any worries you may have, and before you know it the night is late! the pictures to colour are all so lovely. great quality book a must buy !

Yaoh Organic Hemp Based Sunblock spf 30 - 240ml
Yaoh Organic Hemp Based Sunblock spf 30 - 240ml

5.0 out of 5 stars iI, 9 April 2015
This arrived today,which I hoped it would, just in time for the nicest day we have had so far.So on it went,its really got a lovely smell. I am super fussy when it comes to sunscreen. I used to use the nivea light feel one as I hate the greasy feel of all others Ive tried. This I got due to it not being tested on animals and not having the chemicals some have. I wont touch anything like that now.Im more aware of these things since becoming vegetarian a few months ago. Well having sat out in the sun all day I havnt burned( Im pale with freckles) so I do burn easy if Im not careful. Im also not left feeling like I have put sunscreen on . It goes on real well and you only need a little.This is my new fave and I will stick to it.

Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2-in-1 Foundation - Natural
Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2-in-1 Foundation - Natural
Offered by Discounted Cosmetics Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars wasnt the best on my skin made it look dry, 21 Feb. 2015
I got this used it a few times ,wasnt the best on my skin made it look dry, even after using a great moisteriser. What made me throw it away, going on peta and seeing that Max factor(proctor and gamble) TEST ON ANIMALS!

Angel Pets: Incredible True Stories of Animal Miracles
Angel Pets: Incredible True Stories of Animal Miracles

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, very touching and Beautifully written, 8 Feb. 2015
Amazing book , very touching and Beautifully written . A must read for anyone who has held an animal dear to their heart. If you have had that bond with an animal you will relate to a lot of this book. Great to help with building more of a bond and reminding us all, that they feel just as much emotional pain as us but cannot express this like we can. I shed a tear (more than a tear) at some of these touching stories and found myself giving my dog more hugs! It also helped me understand my tortoises grief at loosing her sister last year which was saddening to witness, as they too are loving animals , this I have seen for myself as my 2 were inseparable and I feared I would lose angel too, but with my love and support she is getting much better now! This book is a must to all animal lovers!

Pets Have Souls Too
Pets Have Souls Too

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice read Some touching stories which will make you cry, 8 Feb. 2015
Really nice read Some touching stories which will make you cry, as you feel their pain loosing an animal friend is really hard. But Mostly it will give you hope that one day you will be together again and really they never leave you ! Highly recommend this to anyone who has truely loved and held a bond with an animal

Skinner's Field & Trial Muesli Mix
Skinner's Field & Trial Muesli Mix

5.0 out of 5 stars Its very like the ruff and ready and very kind on tummy, 8 Feb. 2015
Recently changed from James wellbeloved, my dog loves the ruff and ready and has tried the duck too but loves this one ! It is more interesting to her than kibble as its different textures and shapes , Its very like the ruff and ready and very kind on tummy!

Abundance and the Law of Attraction: An easy, laid back approach to finally changing your vibration about money

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended read, 11 Sept. 2014
Great read, I have read a fair few books on LOA, I am a happy positive person anyway. I have found improvements in my life and things always go my way. But one thing I liked about this book is the whole being the part section. I learnt something here and intend on dressing up more and putting on make up for work ,I took note and had my hair cut too as Im trying to get a new job asap. So if I make more of an effort Im more likely to attract things into my life. A very enjoyable read and I finished in one evening. I also liked the graph idea , Im doing something similar but I learnt a few new things in the exercises too , Well worth a read the author comes across as soo likeable too .

Subconscious Mind Power: How to Use the Hidden Power of Your Subconscious Mind
Subconscious Mind Power: How to Use the Hidden Power of Your Subconscious Mind

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Sept. 2014
Great book I enjoyed reading it and read it in one go. Well written and easy to understand

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12