Profile for Graham Taylor > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
menu stand place name christmas wedding new year table name holder Pack of 10
menu stand place name christmas wedding new year table name holder Pack of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say, 31 Dec 2013
Bought these as Food product description holders for my self service Hotplates in kitchen in Afghanistan-it enables Soldiers to see if food is high in Fat-protein or Sugar etc.
1200 people per meal 3 different menus a day 365 days per year- 2 years later still using them
Clean easy and resist heat well
What can I say---Excellent

Stanley Heavy Duty Staple Gun     0-TR150HL
Stanley Heavy Duty Staple Gun 0-TR150HL
Price: 14.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Sure, 31 Dec 2013
when I received this product as my last one had an all metal body before someone borrowed it and took more of a shine to it than I did-trouble is cant remember who. Having said all that I have had no problems no adjustable power (As last one did) but has never refused to drive staple where I have needed it. Nott used too often so not sure how plastic body would stand up to more constant use but-
I Like it

Rexel Optima 40 Low Force Stapler 70mm Throat Depth Silver/Black (40 Sheet Staple Capacity)
Price: 21.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 31 Dec 2013
Doesnt staple number of sheets it says it does and if it did life expectancy would be considerably shorter than it eventually was. Might have had a Friday afternoon special-even so not good experience.
Good points-Looks good on desk even when knackered

Flymo SabreCut Cordless 24V Hedgetrimmer
Flymo SabreCut Cordless 24V Hedgetrimmer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Idea-But, 31 Dec 2013
it is quite heavy after using for a while and the battery pack you have to wear slung over your shoulder dont help either-especially if using at height or trying to reach a distance-Should be easy but this product isnt. My garden surrounded by hedges on 3 sides at differing heights
Ok for short periods of time but not longer and does not cut as well as corded one-the reason I bought it was because am always cutting through cables of corded ones-good job I use cut out sockets.
Must be better and lighter on Market. Check around and pay more

Bracket Mounted Outdoor Swivel Clock and Thermometer -31.5cm
Bracket Mounted Outdoor Swivel Clock and Thermometer -31.5cm
Offered by Primrose
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Outside Timepiece, 31 Dec 2013
Bought for remodelled Garden-early last year (2013) been in Garden now through most weathers.Clock still keeping perfect time and has gone a little faded and rusty slightly around catch and bracket.
But just adds to the look of clock and fits in well with weathered sheds and other Garden bits-lets face it you dont want things in Garden to stay new -you want character- and this has it now weathered

Hi-Tec Men's Penrith Wp Smokey Brown/Taupe/Burnt Orange Walking Shoe P001866/042/01 10 UK, 44 EU, 11 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Belated review, 31 Dec 2013
Thought for once would actually use something properly (Give it a good Whirl) before reviewing a product bought on Amazon.
Here it is - bought them to tramp about my work location in Afghanistan- still wearing them and in good order over 9 months later-going home in them shortly
What can I say!
Not a Soldier I hasten to had just a support contractor and this footwear would not stand up to their needs-otherwise perfect for me

Swings Both Ways [CD+DVD]
Swings Both Ways [CD+DVD]
Price: 14.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Dec 2013
Excellent Album-not really into todays artists doing Swing versions but my Wife does and she loved it.
Came with offer and code for priority pre sale tickets for Robbies new Swing tour. I took advantage of this and got really good seats for wife and her face when she opened the tickets for birthday was a picture and worth it.
Good thing was the tickets are actually in our possesion for concert in July already-didnt have to wait on tenterhooks till approx week before concert to receive them as with other Ticket outlets or print them off yourself- which if like me you dont use home printer too much-means cartridges have dried out and have to buy new ones just to print tickets-more cost-Amazon should do Concert Ticket offers more often.
I have to say booking the tickets was a lot easier than the likes of Ticketmaster too.Good experience

Braun Oral-B EB30-4 TriZone Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads - Pack of 4
Price: 12.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacements-New Brush, 31 Dec 2013
Bought new heads for new brush bought on amazon- Heads not on offer like brush was but hey ho! - need spare heads for new brush-same anywhere really.-Brushes always on offer but heads hardly ever!
I suppose thats how manufacturers make their money from discounted Brushes

Bosmere M650 4-Seat Cube Set Cover
Bosmere M650 4-Seat Cube Set Cover
Price: 26.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 31 Dec 2013
I did not buy this product/cover to cover my Garden cube dining set as I dont have one. I took measurements of my square glass Garden table and fold up chairs and this size was perfect to cover and leave set outside all year save lugging it all into shed for Winter.
I work away from home so majority of time I have to either put Garden furniture away in shed either too early or too late or is left for my Wife to deal with.
This was a considerd altenative and have not been dissapointed easy to fit and retaining cords work and cover does not blow away
I like it

Bosmere B515 Wagon BBQ Cover
Bosmere B515 Wagon BBQ Cover
Price: 13.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 31 Dec 2013
Arrived on time and fits almost perfect considering it seems to be a universal size for this type of BBQ. Mine is a half Oil Drum type on wheels from Wickes but fits very well and stays on and not blow off or slip during bad windy weather. colour fits in well with rest of Garden
I like it