Profile for Susiewop > Reviews

Content by Susiewop

Susiewop "Susiewop" (Essex)

Page: 1 | 2
FashionLDN® Steampunk Sunglasses 50s Round Glasses Cyber Goggles Vintage Retro Style Blinder (Black)
Offered by ASVP Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 30 Mar. 2015
Awesome glasses they suit everyone! Brilliant service and very quick delivery :)

Nightmares from the Deep: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition
Nightmares from the Deep: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition

2.0 out of 5 stars Hint Stopped, 23 Dec. 2014
I was really enjoying the game great graphics, puzzles and storyline but I got so far and the hint button stopped working which affected the whole game so I couldn't complete it. Disappointed.

House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets
House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets

1.0 out of 5 stars was great but......., 28 May 2014
I was really enjoying this game, brilliant puzzles, story and graphics then I had the same problem as another reviewer in that I needed to give the mouse to the cat to get the last mirror shard. I can see the mouse in the cellar on the main screen but when I tap on it the mouse has vanished. So I'm really disappointed that I can't finish the game.

European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition
European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Feb. 2014
I love Big Fish games and was excited to see this one. It started off a brilliant as usual, then I bought the game and like some other reviewers I lost an item I already had. I'd got the bowl and filled it with clay then had to stop playing. When I came back the pot and clay were gone and I couldn't progress. I'm really disappointed :(

Dark Arcana: the Carnival
Dark Arcana: the Carnival

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Dark Arcana: the Carnival (App)
Thoroughly enjoyed this game it's as good as the Big Fish games. Great storyline and animation, the scenes are brilliant and the puzzles not too taxing. Recommend.

Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (Kindle Tablet Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good For The Brain!, 28 Dec. 2012
I really enjoyed this. Loved finding the objects and very grateful for the hint button! Fun and gets you thinking.

A Perfect Blood (The Hollows)
A Perfect Blood (The Hollows)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yea They're Back!, 6 Mar. 2012
I get so excited when another Rachel Morgan book comes out. It feels like meeting up with old friends. I just slip straight back into their world. This ranks among my fave series along with The Black Dagger Brotherhood, Lords of the Underworld and Nalini Singh's Psy/Changeling books. All old friends.
I'm not going to review the story as so many have done that better than I can. I just wanted to say that if you've enjoyed the previous books, you'll love this, mainly for the moving relationship between Rachel and Trent. Good to see Al back to his demonic cheekiness too! If you haven't read any of this series start from the beginning Dead Witch Walking and keep going, this series is outstanding!

Deceived by the Others (H&W Investigations)
Deceived by the Others (H&W Investigations)
by Jess Haines
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Absoluetly Amazing!!!!!, 11 Sept. 2011
Well, I thoroughly enjoyed the first 2 books and was not disappointed with this one. The plot wasn't as involved and clever as the other books but this is explosive and my heart beat so fast for what Shia goes through!!! Although I do wonder why none of her friends seemed to tell her that going to a werewolf retreat at full moon with a bunch of weres who don't like her was a bad idea!!! That said, I could not stop reading this and am busting to read book 4 to find out how Shia goes about her plans.
I agree with another reviewer that this isn't really too original but Jess Haines writes in such a way that you get totally gripped in the emotions and the laughs and excitement. Fantastic series!!

Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid, Book 5)
Succubus Shadows (Georgina Kincaid, Book 5)
by Richelle Mead

5.0 out of 5 stars Exhausting Emotional Rollercoaster!!!, 12 April 2010
Wow! I have just finished this and am exhausted going through so much with Georgina. She is one of the best supernatural leading ladies there is.
Richelle writes how Georgina's feeling so well I felt like I'd experienced it too!
There's no need to explain the story but I too had one of my suspicions about Seth almost confirmed!Her friends come up trumps and I can't wait to discover more about the lovely Carter the angel.
An utterly fantastic book/series and it's almost unbearable to think we have to wait til next year for the final part. Superb stuff!

Pride (Shifters)
Pride (Shifters)
by Rachel Vincent
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 17 Feb. 2009
Well, I have to disagree a bit with the other reviewers, I loved this book. I enjoyed the previous books but I liked this one so much too because I was very familiar with the characters and was totally absorbed in the problems Faythe and Marc (drool, he's lovely!) face. Rachel Vincent has weaved some twists in and set up the next book brilliantly. The strays are understood more and also we come across another were of a different species! All in all, I love all the characters, Faythe is no soppy lead woman and I was happy to see that she finally accepts that she should be with Marc. Can't wait to read the next installment when all our fave characters have to fight to protect their whole pride. Wonderful!!!

Page: 1 | 2