Profile for Jackie > Reviews

Content by Jackie

Jackie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Vintage Chic Alarm Clock Drawer Handle Cupboard Knob Door Pull - Distressed Duck Egg Blue
Offered by Make It Fabulous

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Mar. 2016
Absolutely beautiful

Lost Girls: A fast paced, gripping thriller novel (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 4 Mar. 2016
I read this book in less than a day because I couldn't put it down!

United Colors of Benetton Men's 3Q5GJ1744 Striped O-Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue (Navy), Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Short length, 27 Feb. 2016
T-shirt is ok if you want to look at your husbands belly all day! My husband is so slim so I'm thinking the body length must be really short...

Lina & Lily Chihuahua Puppy Dog Print Women's Scarf Oversize (Light Brown)
Lina & Lily Chihuahua Puppy Dog Print Women's Scarf Oversize (Light Brown)
Offered by Eisen-scarf

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 27 Feb. 2016
My husband keeps treating me to these beautiful scarves. The larger size can also be used as a sarong.

Karabar 76cm Hard Sided Suitcase - 3 Years Warranty! (Black Hearts)
Karabar 76cm Hard Sided Suitcase - 3 Years Warranty! (Black Hearts)
Offered by Karabars UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 27 Feb. 2016
Dreadful quality! No way would these suitcases get through baggage handling.... They would be smashed to bits! It states hard sided but please don't bother as a child's toy from the pound shop would be more sturdy! Cheap and nasty!

Amazon should really be embarrassed showing/selling this product as they aren't suitable for purpose.

Durostrip Artex Remover 500ml
Durostrip Artex Remover 500ml
Offered by Fuze-Products

5.0 out of 5 stars It is actually an amazing product but 'Oh Boy' the fumes are a tad ..., 6 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Durostrip Artex Remover 500ml
Oh WoW this stuff is a beauty!

I have spent weeks trying to remove our hallway artex, 2 layers (why oh why did the previous owners decide to artex over artex?) Anyway, Durostrip certainly does the job.

I will however give buyers a warning... On the side of the tub it states: 'Harmful if Inhaled' It should read: 'Harmful if inhaled from 100 feet away whilst wearing a full toxic body suit (FBI styley) Police presence, to make sure the street is empty of and straying neighbours as they should be moved to a safe haven - local church with overnight provisions. I think you get the idea! Please make sure you have your windows open, face mask, safety glasses and make sure you cover the floor.

It is actually an amazing product but 'Oh Boy' the fumes are a tad on the high scale.

The ExecutionerTM Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper
The ExecutionerTM Fly Swat Wasp Bug Mosquito Swatter Zapper

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh what fun! My dogs run when I get this out ..., 2 Jan. 2016
Oh what fun! My dogs run when I get this out mainly due to my screams of delight when I manage to zap a fly.

Vax Steam Mop S7 2-in-1 Upright and Handheld Steam Cleaner
Vax Steam Mop S7 2-in-1 Upright and Handheld Steam Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars The tank is a bit small but it's easy to use and does a great job, 2 Jan. 2016
I've converted a few people to use a steamer now I'm used to mine. The tank is a bit small but it's easy to use and does a great job.

Sabichi Pug Shopping Trolley
Sabichi Pug Shopping Trolley
Offered by Office Stationery Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jan. 2016
I love my shopper and always get stopped by people asking where I bought it.

Nostralux® Modern Industrial Brass Wall Sconce Edison Lamp Retro Wall Light Rustic Vintage Wall Light
Offered by BIG LED STORE