Profile for Mr. E. J. Lowe > Reviews

Content by Mr. E. J. Lowe

Mr. E. J. Lowe "edlowe690" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
SanDisk SDSDQU-032G-U46A MicroSDHC Ultra 32 GB Class 10 UHS-I 30 MB/s with SD Adapter (Label May Change)
Offered by PicStop
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Works inside my Samsung Tablet, 23 July 2013
I transferred a load of films onto this memory card in readiness for a long holiday flight. IT was perfect. From time to time the tablet decided not to recognise the SD card located in it's belly. As all technical experts agree by turning the device off and on again it seems to correct any errors and indeed did the trick for me. Great product at a good price.

Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Price: 43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 23 July 2013
Amazon delivered the product in plenty of time. I moved jobs so needed to copy a load of data onto a secure remote hard drive. This has done the job very well. I would recommend the product and supplier to anyone.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Samsung need to sort this, 23 July 2013
Firstly I will set the scene. 18 months into a two year contract my Samsung battery falls off a cliff. It went from a full weekend without the need for charging to receive two texts and puff, the juice went quicker than Usain Bolt. So the original phone battery gets no points. I order the replacement battery on 26th June. I receive an e-mail from Amazon on 19th July to ask me to review the battery. On 22nd July my battery arrives from Singapore. Amazon and the supplier get no points for the mix up and 28 day delivery. I sent an e-mail to the supplier on 15th July to ask where my battery was. Did I get a reply? No. Naughty naughty supplier. Nil points. The only reason this product gets one star is the new battery appears to work and the option to add no stars is sadly not available.

Faithfull 35mm x 60mm HCS Hinge Bore Bit with 8mm Shank
Faithfull 35mm x 60mm HCS Hinge Bore Bit with 8mm Shank
Offered by AHC (Camberley) Ltd
Price: 8.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drill bit at a good price, 23 July 2013
This drill bit arived five days after ordering so the supplier gets a nod of approval. The drill itself is easy to use provided a pilot hole was drilled first. The cupboard door is now attached to the frame so all-in-all it's been a good experience for me.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product from superb supplier, 17 May 2012
I needed a support prior to my holiday and as per usual left it late. I ordered this ankle brace at 8am Wednesday and received it by 11am on the Thursday. Thanks to PhysioWorld for their speedy delivery. It is greatly appreciated.

The product itself is superb. The figure of eight design given a good level of support while giving some freedom of movement. In other words I'm not currently walking around like Herman Munster. I'm a male uk size ten shoe and can easily fit this on my ankle. If you have size 12 or over I'd suggest you look at a larger ankle brace.

Whirlpool  AWOE 8760  1400rpm Washing Machine, 8 kg
Whirlpool AWOE 8760 1400rpm Washing Machine, 8 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Superb, 2 Aug 2011
Delivery
As always Amazon was spot on and even helped to transfer the washing machine to my outbuilding as the utility room was being redecorated.

Ease of Use
Not to put too fine a point on it but I did the typical male thing and had a go without looking at the instructions. I got it to work first time as the dial is that self explanatory. After a quick browse through the instructions I'm confident of using the majority of the functions.

In Summary
It's a great machine. It's as quiet as any modern washing machine can be expected. It's easy to use, even without the need to keep looking back at the instructions. It looks great and I'm sure with regular maintenance will last for many years.

Elliott Long Handled Clothes Brush EL350
Elliott Long Handled Clothes Brush EL350
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clothes brush, 16 Mar 2011
Golden cocker spaniel + black overcoat = mess. A few strokes with this clothes brush resolves the problem. Highly recommend

Ladder, Multi-Function, 3.7 Metres Long. Includes 2 FREE platforms
Ladder, Multi-Function, 3.7 Metres Long. Includes 2 FREE platforms
Offered by Speedwellstar
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This should be in everyone's shed, 16 Mar 2011
This is a great piece of kit that has so many uses. I have used it in ladder mode for cleaning upstairs windows, A-frame mode for getting into the loft and raised platform mode for painting ceiling and cutting tall hedges. Adjusting the pivot points takes some getting used to and is easier with two people. In general I would highly recommend this ladder to anyone.

Samsung F30 SD Flash Camcorder - Silver (34 Optical zoom, 2.7 inch wide LCD, H.264 recording, Still Image Capture, 3 Hours Battery,) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera at brilliant price, 16 Jun 2009
This digital camcorder is a great product for the price and spec.

Good points: Comfortable to hold and manipulate. Great quality video images. Good battery life. Easy to use. Robust yet good looking design. Easy to download images/videos using either USB lead or card reader. Video software is easy to use and transfer into slideshows, videos or home made movies.

Not so good points: Photo images are not great quality. Video autofocus struggled in dark conditions. I kept sliding the battery cover open by accident. This is not a major issue, more a minor concern.

In summary this is a great little camcorder that will provide me with hours of fun while watching sports and visiting foreign destinations.

The Magic of Thinking Big
The Magic of Thinking Big
by David J. Schwartz
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginning to 'Think Big', 31 Oct 2007
This book is a guide for anyone who wants to succeed in life. Dr Schwartz explains the reasons for `thinking big' and follows this up with ways to succeed with your big plans. Think big, remove fear and prosper is the underlying message that comes across.

The style of writing makes for an enjoyable read. Dr Schwartz has a wonderful understanding of those eager to learn and backs up an entertaining and informative read with superb examples.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and will be keeping it for future reference. It is the ideal guide for those who aspire to succeed in life but need some pointers into the right direction. A lot of the information reported might appear to be common sense. There is a lot more that is not. It is this attention to detail that will enable you to succeed where others have not. Enjoy this book.

Page: 1 | 2