Profile for Dorina > Reviews

Dorina

Vintage Style Brass Gold & Blue Floral Glass Dome Ceiling Light Lamp Shade
Vintage Style Brass Gold & Blue Floral Glass Dome Ceiling Light Lamp Shade

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely light shade, 6 July 2014
I like it. The product as described. Flowers are good, not smeared. The shade comes assembled. Everything fixed nicely, no wobbly parts. There is matching bedside lights.

VTech Baby Crawl and Learn Bright Lights Ball (Orange)
VTech Baby Crawl and Learn Bright Lights Ball (Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves it, 6 July 2014
Very pleased with my purchase. The ball is as described. Nice colours and sounds. Good volume as well. My little one does enjoy it very much. He doesn't use it yet for crawling but likes to push the buttons and claps on the music. We had some great fun with it.

Bright Starts Activity Balls
Bright Starts Activity Balls

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purches, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Activity Balls (Toy)
I find them really nice and good value for money. Which is more important thought my little baby boy enjoy them very much. At the moment he likes two -the one with the face and the second with small balls inside because they make noise. He can not twist the other two yet but likes when I do it for him. Also rolling them around the room. Very nice colours and easy to grab for baby as well. Very pleased indeed.

Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer
Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer
Offered by BabyBeyondUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bouncer, 30 Jun 2014
Love my purchase and my little love it too. With the days passed he fill more and more confident and strong and jumps and turns around, follow me with eyes.

Ornami Sterling Silver Filigree Heart Pendant on 46cm chain
Ornami Sterling Silver Filigree Heart Pendant on 46cm chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely necklace, 20 Mar 2014
Lovely silver necklace. I got it for my sister and I am very glad. Item as described. Accurate post and package

JMT 1Pair Lovely Heart Shape 925 Sterling Silver Plated Stud Earrings With Amethyst For Women Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant earrings, 20 Mar 2014
A lovely pair of earrings. I got them for present and I am very pleased. Item as describe. Quick and accurate P&P

Pampers New Baby Size 2 (Mini) Jumbo Pack - 74 Nappies
Pampers New Baby Size 2 (Mini) Jumbo Pack - 74 Nappies

3.0 out of 5 stars They do the job, 29 Dec 2013
Overall I'm happy with my purchase. Best value for money. Nappies do the job.
Very helpful wet indicator. On the negative side- the nappies were with very strong chemical smell.
It was like the little one was constantly with poo. And i had few leaks also. Whether when I bought the same
From the supermarket i didn't have those problems.

KC- Electronics - CAR DRIVERS SUPER SAVER ESSENTIALS ACCESSORY PACK - Nokia Lumia 920 Unisuction 360 In-Car Windscreen Suction Car Mount Holder - Black High Capacitive Touch screen Stylus Pen - Black In Car Bullet USB Charger Adaptor - Black Micro USB Data Cable
Offered by 2 UR DOOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item and Fast delivery, 9 Sep 2013
Good value for money. It does attache well to the glass. But that way the phone appear a bit heavy so I supported it on the dashboard. Fast delivery. Very happy with my purchase.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I bougth the CD as present for the husband to listen to it in the car. It has a cristal sound. Fast delivery and good value for money.

6x Genuine Zippo Premium Lighter Fluid Petrol 125ML UK ONLY
6x Genuine Zippo Premium Lighter Fluid Petrol 125ML UK ONLY
Offered by Mega_Jumblesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 22 Feb 2013
It is really good value for money. I liked that 6 cans are coming together. The fuel is good as ones full up my Zippo is lasting for 12 hours. Quick delivery also.