Profile for dorian sheridan > Reviews

dorian sheridan

Zoom H1 Portable Digital Recorder, Version 2.0
Zoom H1 Portable Digital Recorder, Version 2.0

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Feb. 2014
For it's size, the quality and settings on the Zoom h1 are incredible. So far I've recorded voice overs, interviews, live music and just day to day skype voice chatting, and I've been very impressed with all the results.

SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressed, 3 Feb. 2014
Only had these for a few days, but already I've found myself using them more than I've used previous headphones. I was listening to a particular track while walking and noticed i could hear instruments in the song i hadn't heard before! It's true that these aren't particularly bassy but thats the beauty of them, everything is crystal clear because the bass is not overpowering and with most smart phones today, if you want more bass you can just use the equalizer! Delivery time was spot on too! Really happy I bought these and at a fantastic price I've already been recommending them to everyone I know!

Skullcandy TITAN Earbuds - Black/Red
Skullcandy TITAN Earbuds - Black/Red
Offered by WorldTech UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the really pricey stuff, 21 Oct. 2013
No need to shop for a pair of beats at 300 quid, just pop these things in any laptop, tv, or phone, and the quality of your music shoots through the roof. I use them absolutely every day.

Samsung UE22D5003 22-inch Widescreen Full HD LED TV with Freeview [Electronics] (Old model)
Offered by SBSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little screen, 21 Oct. 2013
I only use this for gaming and occasionally an external monitor for my pc. The images are really crisp and colourful for the price, the sound was very tinny, but that is to be expected from a small TV, but plug in a pair of external speakers at the back, and there is a vast and easy improvement. for it's price, this tv is fantastic. Most certainly reccomend.

CamSmart Rig Movie Kit Shoulder Rig Mount, Support Pad for Video Camcorder DV Cameras, Canon 5D,7D,60D,550D,600D, Nikon D90 D7000 D5100 D3100 D300s, Sony A65 A55, A33, A580, A560,Panasonic GH1, Gh2, GH3 Pentax Olympus Sony Fuji DSLR
Offered by CamSmart

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs some modification, 21 Oct. 2013
I find there is no difference to using this than going handheld when it comes to dslr shooting. However all it really needs for more stability is a screw in weight at the back. It's also a little awkward to use if you wanna adjust your focus but cant because the moment you move one hand off the handle, you're shaking your camera under its own weight at the front. The handles could be much stronger, I often find that the cameras weight will also cause them to fold in on their own even as its tightest.

Mens Red Batman Graffiti Logo T Shirt
Mens Red Batman Graffiti Logo T Shirt
Offered by TruffleShuffleTShirts

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, 21 Sept. 2013
I thought I would only need a medium, being 5 '' 10 and slim, but this ended up being quite tight fitting, so to other buyers i would reccomend going large for a comfortable fit. Otherwise, the colour and design is fantastic and it's now one of my fav shirts!