Profile for Mr. Anthony Gittens > Reviews

Content by Mr. Anthony Gi...

Mr. Anthony Gittens

Page: 1 | 2
IVSO Slim-fit Stand Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Tablet - with Multi-Angle View and Auto Sleep/Wake Function (Black)
Offered by Gambolex
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and good to use., 8 April 2014
Found it difficult to use correctly at first but eventually got to grips with it . I protects the tablet.

500 Animals in Clay: Contemporary Expressions of the Animal Form (500 Series)
500 Animals in Clay: Contemporary Expressions of the Animal Form (500 Series)
by Joe Bova
Price: 16.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 8 April 2014
Comprehensive coverage of contemporary ceramics .I am using it for research as I am currently working .happy with the purchase

Samsung Galaxy TAB 3 10.1 P5210 WI-FI 16GB Intel  16 GB 1024 MB Android 10.1 -inch LCD- white
Samsung Galaxy TAB 3 10.1 P5210 WI-FI 16GB Intel 16 GB 1024 MB Android 10.1 -inch LCD- white
Offered by Yakodo - Best-Electronics
Price: 239.24

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, 8 April 2014
I cose this tablet as it had a 10 inch screen and it had good reviews . I have found it easy to use and fast so I am satisfied. I am concerned as it does not accept Adobe software so I am unable to run software ln the BBC website and also the Facebook games website. I guess I will be able to sort this out with time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2014 11:03 AM BST

Wilkinson Sword Pruner (Twin Pack)
Wilkinson Sword Pruner (Twin Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent Item, 18 Oct 2013
It came next day and my wife is happy she is just cutting things all day depending on it's size.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Super-bargains
Price: 11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Jan 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
given to my son as a christmas present he really enjoys playing it. Came on time. It works well and was just what he wanted.Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Limited Edition

The Poetics of Space
The Poetics of Space
by Gaston Bachelard
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered on time, 8 Jun 2011
This review is from: The Poetics of Space (Paperback)
A very enlightening and thought provoking read so far. I am very intregued by some of the ideas and will be using them in my teaching to develop a more imaginative and enquiring mind for some of my students.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast service and good condition, 3 May 2011
pleased that iwill have cartridges for the printer when the ones supplied run out. My old printer head were damaged by not using the prduct recommended.Canon CL-511 Colour Ink Cartridge

Resist and Masking Techniques (Ceramics Handbooks)
Resist and Masking Techniques (Ceramics Handbooks)
by Peter Beard

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good codition, 3 Jan 2011
I have started to read the book and It is in good condition and I will enjoy getting some of the information.

The Complete Potter's Companion
The Complete Potter's Companion
by Tony Birks

5.0 out of 5 stars positive, 25 Mar 2010
Got the book in reasonable condition has been a valuable resource in teachingt skills and reserching techniques. Good clear photography. I was sold on its layout as it was loaned to me by a friend.

Choosing Craft: The Artist's Viewpoint
Choosing Craft: The Artist's Viewpoint
by Vicki Halper
Price: 29.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Positive, 25 Mar 2010
The book was delivered in good condition and I have started to read it it has been very informative and will aide me in my research into Craft fronm an artists point of view.

Page: 1 | 2