Profile for sheila graveling > Reviews

Content by sheila graveling

sheila graveling

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vanished (Callahan & McLane Book 1)
Vanished (Callahan & McLane Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Vanised is a very good read, 26 Jun. 2016
Vanished is a very good read, I did enjoy it and found it hard to stop reading & get on with work. Once you have finished with a good book it's not easy to find one as good strait away.

The Whole Truth (Shaw and Katie James Book 1)
The Whole Truth (Shaw and Katie James Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of exitement, 5 Jun. 2016
This story is a very good read. it has a quick pace and it keeps you interested and wondering how it will conclude. I would remand it as a very good thrilling read.

Tech Armor Ballistic Glass - screen protectors (Anti-reflex, Apple, Transparent, Mobile phone/Smartphone, iPhone 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 5 Aug. 2015
It does what it's suppose to do and is easy to apply.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one for the girls, 5 Aug. 2015
I really like this cover, it is very nice to touch and is pretty to look at. I am very pleased with it.

Culater®1PC Magnetic Wallet Flip Floral Leather Cover Case For iPhone 6 6G 4.7 (Black)
Offered by Culater®

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK but not that good., 5 Aug. 2015
It is not as good as I thought it would be. The flower patron is in cloth not leather, the leather is on the inside.

Skewed
Skewed

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite a good story, 3 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Skewed (Kindle Edition)
I thought this book a good read. It keeps you thinking who it could be & sending you down the wrong thoughts. It was not till the end that it was revealed.

Past-it Notes
Past-it Notes

5.0 out of 5 stars This book put a smile on your face and makes you laugh., 22 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Past-it Notes (Kindle Edition)
She is so wonderful I was really enjoying the book, so much I was laughing out, and in waiting rooms while I waited for my husband. Other people who where also waiting must have thought me mad but it is such a funny book. I didn't want it to end. it's a real tonic.

Someday Never Comes (#2 - D.I. Paolo Storey Crime Series)
Someday Never Comes (#2 - D.I. Paolo Storey Crime Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars the best story I have read in a long time, 16 Aug. 2014
A very good read, one of the best books I have read. It go me reading it at every opportunity. Could not put it down.

Bad Moon Rising (#1 - D.I. Paolo Storey Crime Series)
Bad Moon Rising (#1 - D.I. Paolo Storey Crime Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
An other good book by this author, a must read book.

Call It Pretending (#3 - D.I. Paolo Storey Crime Series)
Call It Pretending (#3 - D.I. Paolo Storey Crime Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like books by this writer, 24 July 2014
I really like books by this writer. I have read 3 of her books & they are very good to read. I would recommend this author as a good one to look out for.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3