Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "www.tregaskis.org" (London UK)

Into Africa (Every day an Adventure)
Into Africa (Every day an Adventure)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sam - a great read, 4 May 2014
Fab, I devoured it. Great stories and an good skill at writing. To me as a biker for 44 years who has travelled for over 3 months at a time, this was a joy.

Old Gits On Bikes
Old Gits On Bikes

2.0 out of 5 stars Review of Old Gits On Bikes, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Old Gits On Bikes (Kindle Edition)
Three stars is generous - I found it rather dull, sorry. It was mostly about the author and his partner, not the most interesting of subjects. The route taken was also unimaginative. I would much prefer to read about travels further afield the people encountered and real hardship, struggles - risk taking. Reg should hang up his bike boots and take up golf. Don't wast your money or time on this. Try something better read boks by Ted Simon or Sam Manicom, they are the 'real deal'.

Alternative 3
Alternative 3

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, 28 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Alternative 3 (Audio CD)
This CD is utter rubbish, I tried listening to it and it make me feel like vomiting. Honestly, the worst ever rubbish I have heard for ages.

Meet The R Stevie Moore
Meet The R Stevie Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential! Buy Before You Die, 12 Mar. 2008
This review is from: Meet The R Stevie Moore (Audio CD)
I ment this wonderful man last year and we hung out for the evening, his partner, Krys made us dinner and we talked and laughed. I was at the end of a long trip and was exhausted but delighted to have met this unrecognised genius. He played a few things on his guitar - my minidisk was broken. I have a few of his many albums, on CDR but this one is a must-have for anyone's record collections. Excellent, uncompromising and connects to pop as well as the still-intact underground.