Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for mac2 > Reviews

Content by mac2

mac2

Hailo 3555-101  Compact-Box Stainless Steel Bin, 15L
Hailo 3555-101 Compact-Box Stainless Steel Bin, 15L

4.0 out of 5 stars Bin there done that, 3 Nov. 2012
This is the third one of these bins we have had. They tend to last about 3/4 years before they need replacing, which I think is OK considering the amount of use and abuse they get. Normally the plastic retaining ring at the top/bottom of the bin cracks, but the plastic buckets inside are bomb proof. The quality is reasonable for the price, and the design is quite simple. I was looking at a different model made by another manufacturer but we only have a 400mm cupboard and I read reviews which suggested it may not fit without sawing bits off the cupboard, so I stuck with this one.

Epson C1750N AcuLaser Printer
Epson C1750N AcuLaser Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Value Printer, 3 Nov. 2012
I have now used this printer for several months and the printouts look really professional. Even photos look good for a Laser. It will print double sided, although you have to manually place the paper back in the tray to do the other side. It is so much better than the Samsung model I had previously which gave progressively worse printouts and died after a few years but very little use. I cannot comment on toner usage/cost for this printer as we don't tend to print large amounts so normally the printer is replaced before the toner runs out. Not very environmentally friendly I know, but the price of these things means it is not cost effective to repair, and we do leave it switched off unless it is being used. The printer is located near my wireless router so I bought the non wifi model and have connected it via a network cable to the router. It was very easy to set it up so that wireless printing is now possible. We have both Windows 7 and Vista machines and I have found no issues using the printer with either operating system.

iGadgitz Red 'Slimline' PU Leather Case Cover for New Amazon Kindle 4 Wi-Fi 6" E Ink Display Ereader (Latest Generation Released October 2011)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Case, 3 Nov. 2012
I have now bought 3 of these cases. Pink for the wife, Black for myself and more recently Red for my step daughter. The quality of all colours is excellent, although I would say the black material is slightly thicker and stiffer than the other two colours. I liked the design better than some which have an inside corner pocket which if filled with stuff may protrude enough to rub the screen over time. They fit the kindle perfectly and it is held in place very securely. All buttons are easily accessible but the Kindle is still well protected.