Profile for Threeminxymonkeys > Reviews

Content by Threeminxymonkeys

Threeminxymonkeys "Threeminxymonkeys" (Aberdeenshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Sistema Twister Bottle, 460ml, Pink
Sistema Twister Bottle, 460ml, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 20 Jun. 2014
I love these and have bought at least seven - one very forgetful boy - and will keep buying. They come in lots of sizes and I find them easy to wash through - the easiest I have found. They don't have fiddily extra parts and the tops and bottles can be switched around. I only ever put water in them so a quick rinse in hot soapy water seems enough and I love the fact that you can sharpie pen names on them. An easy way to send kids to school with water - but buy extra and always put a name on them.

RSPB Window Bird Feeder
RSPB Window Bird Feeder

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 20 Jun. 2014
Really very relaxing way to see the garden birds - word of warning it took switching window and letting it sit for three weeks but now there is a plethora of birds doing a fly by every day - I am convinced they all sent a little robin in as a tester for the first week as it lay empty for two weeks had one visitor for a week and now is super popular. Kids love it.

Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Offered by FRElectronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 20 Jun. 2014
Great looking, very comfy, good sound and feel sturdy - my 8year old loves them - have already bought already bought three more for the boys - obviously in black as the white is now seen as girlie!!

Yamaha LP5AWH Pedal Unit for P-105WH Digital Piano - White
Yamaha LP5AWH Pedal Unit for P-105WH Digital Piano - White

5.0 out of 5 stars We love our piano, 20 Jun. 2014
Does everything it says and is lovely looking piece. Sounds great and the kids want to practice - plus we have had seasoned players drooling over it - so all good.

Dunlop Women's Wedge Flip Flop Pool Beach Shoe Sandal Sizes 3-8 (5 UK, Black)
Dunlop Women's Wedge Flip Flop Pool Beach Shoe Sandal Sizes 3-8 (5 UK, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Already bought more, 20 Jun. 2014
These are great very summery and light weight - great for holidays - they are pretty much just great flip flops so if you are looking for more then look around (then buy fitflops).

I gave five for great fit, very comfy, looking like the pic and great delivery and packaging.

Fly London Womens Yoko Cherry Court Shoes P500335027 5 UK, 38 EU
Fly London Womens Yoko Cherry Court Shoes P500335027 5 UK, 38 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't love them, 20 Jun. 2014
For Fly shoes these are a little disappointing in the fit - I buy boots every year in a five and they are perfect. I have stuck in an insole and they are fine but as they are a little low at the front I do feel a little awkward in them still. They are otherwise great looking shoes that go with everything and if you are normally a five and a half these might just be perfect.

Jago BBQT01 18 pc BBQ Barbecue Grill Utensil Set
Jago BBQT01 18 pc BBQ Barbecue Grill Utensil Set
Offered by JAGO24 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Father's Day surprise, 20 Jun. 2014
I got this for a Father's Day gift - spyware looking gadgety box and all the tools a man could want. So, happy kids giving and happy father getting...there is a but.

The box feels light and the tools are light too and I am not expecting to be using these in five years time - having said that I think they'll do a few years of hard wear (we live in a sunny climate so they will get year round use - in the uk we might get five years!). And for the novelty value I got what I paid for - if you have the cash spend more for forever use.

New Ladies Dunlop Toe Post Diamante Raffia Wedge Flip Flops Sandals Size UK 3-8, DLP590 BeigeMulti UK 5
Offered by Footwear Sensation

5.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday shoes, 20 Jun. 2014
As other reviews have said these are great. More flip flop than a fit flop there are probably holiday and high summer only but they are comfy and seem well made. I already purchased another pair as we are moving to a hot climate. Great for the price and super comfy.

I have given five stars because they do exactly what they are supposed to and they were delivered promptly in box and packaged well. They a also a good fit and look like the picture. But most of all because the
Y make me look taller without breaking an ankle.

Wipe Clean Tablecloth PVC Random 5mm White Spot on Taupe 300cm x 137cm
Wipe Clean Tablecloth PVC Random 5mm White Spot on Taupe 300cm x 137cm
Offered by Karina Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cloth, 17 Jan. 2014
I really like this table cloth and will buy again. It isn't as thick as the John Lewis version but I like that as it hangs nicely. It may not last as long but in my house these cloths get stained - due to a spag bol addiction - and then need recycled anyway. For me this had the advantage of being Christmas snow ball deco and last on afterwards!

10MM X 650MM PINK BIKE BICYCLE LOCK RESETTABLE 4 DIGIT COMBINATION
10MM X 650MM PINK BIKE BICYCLE LOCK RESETTABLE 4 DIGIT COMBINATION

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 17 Jan. 2014
This has just arrived and I really am impressed. I waivered over the 5 star as it reall is something I want to last and we've only used it once so I can't tell. BUT it is solid and easy to work and reset. My eight year only used it easily and is very happy with reading the numbers (pretty clear really) and colour. So I will perhaps report back if it falls apart but looking at it and feeling it I don't think that will be a problem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5