Profile for Bags and Books Addicted! > Reviews

Content by Bags and Books...

Bags and Books Addicted! "Read lots of Books!!" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
TRP0234 Troop London Classic Body Bag (Black)
TRP0234 Troop London Classic Body Bag (Black)
Offered by THS

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, a tardis, and perfect. What more can i say?, 1 Aug. 2015
Lovely bag. Strong, well made, comfortable to wear. Fits all the junk one carries around, including a book, large wallet, make up bag and 500 ml water bottle. Bags have to meet certain criteria for me and to fit those in is essential.

Charcoal colour lovely too. If you're torn between this style and the dorchester medium bag, the dorchester has more pockets and a flap. So if you don't want as many pockets get this one.

Perfect as a gift if the recipient isn't too 'girly' or even for a bloke. Troop make fabulous unisex bags. Look no further!!

Troop London Dorchester TRP0355 Across Body Bag (Brown)
Troop London Dorchester TRP0355 Across Body Bag (Brown)
Offered by THS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bag for all year round, every day use!!! Go on you won't regret it!, 1 Aug. 2015
Cannot understand why no one has reviewed this bag! Great sized medium bag perfect for the work commute or weekend use. Plethora of pockets- one at the back suitable for a book or an iPad/ kindle. Main body big enough for water bottle, large wallet, make up bag. Front pocket with lots of other pockets in too.

This bag has so much going for it, the brown colour is a lovely neutral colour.

Had almost given up to find the perfect cross body bag and now I will look no further than troop london. Top marks! Would make a perfect gift or as a treat yourself bag.

Look forward to many years of use!

Summer Secrets
Summer Secrets
by Jane Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings about this one., 20 July 2015
This review is from: Summer Secrets (Hardcover)
A good story, however I found the writing style very hard to follow. Not quite the jane green I was looking forward to- I love Life Swap etc. Something seems to have changed with this book and I can't quite pin my thoughts on it. Still, I borrowed it from my library so i can always borrow it again. Also, why no plot sypnosis on the back or inside? Hadn't a clue what it was about!

Animal Messenger Bag Deve, Multicolour, LU3SC708-279-O/S
Animal Messenger Bag Deve, Multicolour, LU3SC708-279-O/S

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect every day bag!, 8 July 2015
Perfect day to day messenger bag, large without being too large. Lovely colour and hard wearing too.

Kipling Alenya, Women's Shoulder Bag, Black, One Size
Kipling Alenya, Women's Shoulder Bag, Black, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect summer bag! Kipling have done it again!, 30 Jun. 2015
Lovely colour- not too in your face, but a perfect light blue for summer.

Alenya is a perfect size for holidays or daily use if you like large ish bags.Will easily fit iPad, kindle etc or a book, bottle of water, large wallet and make up bag. Two side pockets great for lip balm, mints etc. Roomy front pocket perfect for keys, ( i don't like the key tab as I have too many key rings on my keys), work pass and mobile phone etc.

I decided on alenya as I thought the Gabbie had just too many pockets- I'd forget where I put things!

In all, if you want to be a bit braver with your colours - usually I'm dark colours or purple, starlight blue is a perfect option. Would make a lovely gift.

Brown Canvas Cross Body Bag iPad Tablet Bag by Troop London TRP0320
Brown Canvas Cross Body Bag iPad Tablet Bag by Troop London TRP0320
Offered by Hollins & Hollinshead

5.0 out of 5 stars I won't buy bags anywhere else!!, 22 Jun. 2015
Perfect handbag size, works well as a cross body or shoulder bag. I find troop bags are perfect if you're not a girly girl, they are most definatley unisex. Well made, lots of space, comfortable. Choose troop above all other canvas bag makes- loads of designs and you won't be disaappointed!

Kipling Women's Gwendolyn B Shoulder Bag, Vivid Purple, K1533961G
Kipling Women's Gwendolyn B Shoulder Bag, Vivid Purple, K1533961G
Offered by The Necessity

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I snapped this one up! Win win!, 8 Jun. 2015
Snapped up this bag on the lightening deal ( after I had ordered it I was a bit surprised to see that other colours were cheaper than the deal!) take note amazon!

Received the next day and at first glance it looks a very large bag. But considering the amount of junk i carry, and the fact it has comfy shoulder straps and a zipped pocket on the front of the bag ( I hate bags without an easy secure access front pocket)! Actually it is a win win. Perfect as a work bag or would work as a buggy bag, or a flight bag or on the beach! Would say it was slightly too large for more formal evenings out though much more of a casual bag that's perfect for throwing your junk in. Suppose it would be good for uni/ college too. Do like the monkey brown colour so made a good choice there despite the high price.

I have now been using this bag solidly for work since I bought it. What else can I say except it now means I don't have to carry a separate lunch bag. Roomy, stretchy, comfy, deep front pocket amazing. What more can i say? Going to get my next one in sandy camel- have the espresso brown colour :) amazing bag.

Miss Lulu Womens Canvas Satchel Bag Owl Beige L1157W BG
Miss Lulu Womens Canvas Satchel Bag Owl Beige L1157W BG
Offered by Gifts Direct 2 U Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for casual and holiday use!, 4 Jun. 2015
Ordered the owl canvas satchel in grey after being given the cross body bag in beige for Christmas. Lovely sized bag, great casual look, useful pockets, zips and plenty of space to fit handbag necessities as well as bottle of water and book. My thoughts are this would also be a good flight bag or holiday bag too, maybe a bit small for senior school use. Perfect as a Christmas or birthday gift too as plenty of styles and colours to choose from will suit all ages ( I am 29).

Vogue of Eden®-RETRO Women's Shoulder hand Bag(Grey)
Vogue of Eden®-RETRO Women's Shoulder hand Bag(Grey)
Offered by Vogue of Eden

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a genuine kipling as description states, 31 May 2015
This bag is not a genuine Kipling and does not come with the furry monkey as stated. Amazon need to act on this ASAP.

Kipling Women's Orleane Shoulder Bag K1662039R Starlight Blue
Kipling Women's Orleane Shoulder Bag K1662039R Starlight Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag just too small for my daily needs!, 29 May 2015
I love the starlight blue colour, perfect for summer or to brighten up winter. It isn't too bright a perfect light blue.

Now to Orleane. Will fit a book, large wallet, hairbrush, make up bag and other small things in. However, if you like to carry a bit more, it isn't the bag for you, probably the alenya or gabbie or garan would be more suited to your needs. Sadly this bag is going back on the basis it is just too small.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9