Profile for Tim Booth > Reviews

Content by Tim Booth

Tim Booth (Everywhere)

Britax B-Mobile 4 Lightweight Stroller (Black Thunder)
Britax B-Mobile 4 Lightweight Stroller (Black Thunder)

5.0 out of 5 stars Britax B Mobile 4, 13 Mar. 2012
Just got this pushchair for our 10mth old and we are very happy with it.
Both I and my husband are tall (I'm 5ft 9 and husband is 6ft 2) and we can both push this pushchair comfortably. Our baby seems very comfortable in it and the structure of the pushchair feels solid.
Compared to the last pushchair we had, this one takes up virtually no room in the car and fits well into my mums corsa. It weighs hardly anything and is a dream to push. We also have a toddler so I needed a pushchair that I could steer one handed and still be able to hold my daughters hand, hence why we went for this and not a stroller. This pushchair can easily be steered with one hand.

Overall a great buy and a great price! :0)

Declarations of Independence: American Cinema and the Partiality of Independent Production
by John Berra

5.0 out of 5 stars Declarations of Excellence...., 2 May 2008
I wasn't sure if this book would be the "right" sort of read for a beach holiday...indeed for most people it probably isn't, however in the right time and place, and if you didn't mind being challenged, then this is for you. This is a well-researched and convincing argument about the state of "independent" cinema, exactly what it is, and why it is still needed in today's cinema even if some "romantics" might not agree with how it is needed and supported.

One thing left to say...buy it!!!!!!!!