Profile for Fairiesrock > Reviews

Content by Fairiesrock

Fairiesrock "fairiesrock49" (Essex, UK)

The Essential Film Collection (Piano solo)
The Essential Film Collection (Piano solo)
by Richard Harris

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 May 2016
Unfortunately, despite the description, these pieces wouldn't be any challenge to anyone over Grade 5 and not very satisfying. I don't agree with the previous review

For Love of the Duke (The Heart of a Duke Series Book 1)
For Love of the Duke (The Heart of a Duke Series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that I didn't like the characters or the story, 24 Jan. 2016
Not that I didn't like the characters or the story, but it's so badly written. I could almost believe English isn't her first language. Not sure I can even be bothered to finish this one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2016 1:50 PM GMT

Cabin Approved 19inch, Design Luggage (Olive/Tan)
Cabin Approved 19inch, Design Luggage (Olive/Tan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and good for purpose, 3 Aug. 2013
I just love this bag. It has plenty of room with zip pockets inside and at both ends - and it looks cool!

The Defiant One (The De Montforte Brothers, Book 3)
The Defiant One (The De Montforte Brothers, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a Great Series, 3 May 2013
I loved all these books. There's nothing better than a good trilogy/quadrilogy to get your teeth into. One thing I'd like though, especially with a Kindle, is for the publishers to clearly mark the books so that you know the order to read them in. I often have to go back to the website to remind myself which one comes next!

World Of Flavours Oriental Carbon Steel 30cm Non-Stick Szechuan Wok
World Of Flavours Oriental Carbon Steel 30cm Non-Stick Szechuan Wok

5.0 out of 5 stars Greak Wok, 3 May 2013
I love the double handles, much easier to work with. It's a good size and weight and frequently gets used for dishes other than stir fries.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Hugo Weaving
Offered by The Happy Zombie

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but too long, 3 May 2013
I loved what they did with LOTR, so I had to have this as part of the saga. But I do think they're stretching it too far with a trilogy. I'll no doubt watch the others as well, but I don't think it was necessary to make this one little book into three films. That aside, the filming and characterisation are just as good. I wonder if Peter Jackson will be tempted with the Silmarillion....

The Woman Who Died a Lot: Thursday Next Book 7
The Woman Who Died a Lot: Thursday Next Book 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 3 May 2013
I read the first Thursday Next book and loved it. I then missed a few and just tried this one on the spur of the moment. Must go back and read the others now. JF is brilliant.

Wilson Khamsin Five 98 BLX Tennis Racket & Cover RRP £200 L3
Wilson Khamsin Five 98 BLX Tennis Racket & Cover RRP £200 L3
Offered by Racketworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 3 May 2013
Bought for son, to very strict requirements on head size and length. But it also looks great and we were lucky with a very good price reduction.

The Autumn Bride (Chance Sisters series Book 1)
The Autumn Bride (Chance Sisters series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Start, 3 May 2013
Anne Gracie is one of my favourites and this one didn't disappoint. Looking forward to the next in the series.

The Courtship: A Novella (Windham)
The Courtship: A Novella (Windham)

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet, 3 May 2013
I love all the Windham books. This is a prequel, setting the scene. It's just as good as the others, but a little shorter than I normally like.