Profile for Guitar Geek > Reviews

Content by Guitar Geek

Guitar Geek "guitar_geek"

Page: 1 | 2
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition (Xbox)
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition (Xbox)
Offered by GameExplorers

5.0 out of 5 stars Street racing, but much, much more!, 9 Dec 2005
IF you think well I've seen that film 'The Fast And The Furious' and it was total rubbish, then don't go basing this game on that. This game looks at street racing from a different perspective.
Basically, you are someone's son/daughter. You're not sure who this is until you have been playing for a bit. The idea is, that you need to work your way up from rock bottom, to U.S champ.
And if you had midnight club 2 and thought it was to easy, then you will like the fact that because of your status against the other racers, you are always faced with a challenge.
With so many cars, engine parts and modifications available, you will find yourself hooked, and will never get bored.
An all time favourite for practically anybody.
5 stars, and thunbs up!

Gripshift (PSP)
Gripshift (PSP)
Offered by floss313

5.0 out of 5 stars For a handheld console, this is amazing!, 9 Dec 2005
This review is from: Gripshift (PSP) (Video Game)
I was considering buying a PSP for quite a while. I thought it might just be another gameboy. But I was wrong.
This little console is brilliant! The graphics, sound and everything about it is just great.
But when I came to buy the PSP, I was approached by a dilemma. All of the games are a LOT of money. But when I saw this for only £16.99, I thought ‘Brilliant!’.
Of course I was soon imagining this game to be rubbish, seeing the price. Why else would it be so cheap?
So I decided I would look into it before purchasing it. And I’m glad I did.
It’s about four games in one! And they are all very impressive.
You pick it up easily, and with over 100 levels you’ll never get bored!
Going to buy a PSP and are spoilt for choice, then look no further, because this is the game for you.
5 stars!