Profile for J. Edwards > Reviews

Content by J. Edwards

J. Edwards "Bright bird" (Norfolk, UK)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
Teva Ladies Cabrillo Universal Wedge Sandal Tan Size 5.5,6.5,7.5,8.5
Teva Ladies Cabrillo Universal Wedge Sandal Tan Size 5.5,6.5,7.5,8.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Really beautiful sandals, 7 Mar 2013
Wow! I still can't quite believe that shoes as functional as these Teva sports sandals can be so attractive and yet so comfortable. I ordered a half size up because my feet are an E fitting and they fit perfectly and make my feet look small and very neat. I haven't worn them outside yet, but they are blissfully comfortable and light weight. The footbed is silky soft suede and the low wedge is the perfect height to give you a rounded and shapely calf. The leather is treated with Scotchguard, so it should prevent watermarks and some soiling. My only very slight criticism is that the pair I was sent are a darker brown than the photographed sandals - more of a mid tan, but still a colour that will go with most things. I really can't wait to wear them!

The 26 cm Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Aesthetically and functionally pleasing. Great customer service, 7 Mar 2013
I bought the pan from Ozeri UK supplier. It looks really beautiful and is a light weight when quite full, so good for anybody with weak wrists and fingers. If you use it as advised i.e always with a little fat or oil wiped around the surface, only with nylon or silicone utensils and cleaning brushes, only over a moderate heat and always allowing the pan to cool down before washing, you should avoid problems with sticking or warping.

The first pan that was sent to me had a small flaw on the rim, so I contacted Ozeri via Amazon and they sent a replacement. Their customer services personnel are really wonderful and nothing is too much trouble for them, you are left in no doubt that they really do care about customers' satisfaction. They are as good, if not better, than their counterparts in Lakeland, so I really want to sing their praises. Take the plunge and buy this product when it is next available, because I don't think that you can lose.

If you do a search on the the top 10 best frying pans, this one features in the list. That is what led me to it in the first place.

COBB Cobble Stone briquets solid fuel
COBB Cobble Stone briquets solid fuel
Offered by The Friendly Lifestyle Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Great innovation - at a cost!, 2 Mar 2013
If you are reading this, you probably own a Cobb barbecue, but if you haven't got one yet, don't hesitate to aquire one - you will not regret it. This 'cobblestone' fuel takes away all of the negatives of charcoal barbecuing, being easy to light, burning cleanly and with very little smoke after the first couple of minutes and burning out to a small amount of fine white ash that is very easy to dispose of when cold. The cobblestones burn for at least 2 hours and reach cooking heat very quickly. When we are away in our camper, we usually barbecue the food that we are about to eat, then whilst we are eating it, we barbecue tomorrow's meat or fish to have cold with salad the next day and then finally we bake a couple of shop bought pizzas for snacks. You really have to do this to achieve any notion of value for money, as the cobblestones are so blooming expensive. When we first bought them year before last, they worked out at £1 each, but now, sadly, are just too expensive to be practical on a longer camping trip. I do note one reviewer's suggestion to use halves, but when my husband tried to get a clean break on a cobblestone, it crumbled. Absolutely great though for picnics away from base and for meals on the beach, as both the Cobb and this fuel are so light and neat to carry and the food for the barbecue fits inside the Cobb....roll on summer!

Petits Fours Cases - Pk of 100 - 4 Metallic Colours
Petits Fours Cases - Pk of 100 - 4 Metallic Colours
Offered by BargainShop_London

3.0 out of 5 stars Diddy little things, 27 Feb 2013
Really pretty little cases for extremely petite Petit Fours, but not big enough for homemade chocolates. They are both small and shallow.

Glassine Sweet Cases
Glassine Sweet Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional looking chocs, 27 Feb 2013
These are very thin, but look absolutely authentic and professional. Although they are small, they can accomodate larger chocolates and sweets because of the depth of them. I would buy more.

The Hobbit Thorin Oakenshield Action Figure
The Hobbit Thorin Oakenshield Action Figure

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice collectable, 27 Feb 2013
I bought this for an infant as a collectable. It is really well-crafted and I'm not disappointed. If he can keep it in its package for 20 years, it might be worth much more than its face value. Worth the money.

Long Life Lamp Company GU10 5 Watt Super Bright LED with New Chip Technology, Warm White 50w replacements
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far, 27 Feb 2013
I have 4 of these 50W replacements mixed with 8 'bright white' 35W replacements (from Homebase) The mixed light is fantastic - as sunshiny as Halogens at a fraction of the cost. So far i couldn't be more pleased. I'm glad that I didn't use only these ones though, as they are extremely bright and it might have been overkill.

B22 Bayonet 7W LED (Samsung Chip) Bulb Warm White, Super Power 600 Lumens, 60-70W replacement
Offered by JnDeeLighting

3.0 out of 5 stars Dim views, 27 Feb 2013
The bulb iutself is an attractive looking design, but it gives a very poor light, nowhere near as good as the 60W bulb it replaced. I wouldn't buy another of this type.

ProMech Paddock Folding Chair - Graphite Grey
ProMech Paddock Folding Chair - Graphite Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 26 Feb 2013
Really good qualioty, but take up a ;ot of space in storage. End of the day: I think they are worth it but husband thinks they are too bulky!!!!

Prochem Coffee Stain Remover. A Ready To Use Acidic Spotter For The Removal Of Tea, Coffee, Beer, Tannin and Water Marks From Carpets and Fabrics. 1 Litre- Comes With TCH Anti-Bacterial Pen!
Offered by Appliance Spares Centre

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor performance and service, 26 Feb 2013
Didn't remove coffee stains. Technical advice was poor.I now have an expensive bill to replace the carpet if I cannot find something that works.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18