Profile for Crazy_teen > Reviews

Crazy_teen

Blood Brothers
Blood Brothers

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood Brothers cd, 25 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Blood Brothers (Audio CD)
Blood brothers is an amazing musical about the seperation of two twin boys. The leading lady Mrs Johnstone has been played by very well known actresses including Barbara dickson and more recentally Mel C (spice girl) and Vivienne Carlyle. I went for the second time after bying tickets for my mums mothers day present. It was the first time she had seen it and she was amazed by the acting and the songs within in it. On the way home we both started planning when we would next see it again. This cd helps bring the musical from the stage to the home. And when I listen to it the imagery comes back.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, 7 Dec. 2011
Good as a stocking filler!! And fairly cheap, although the product is a bit fiddly for those of an older age.

OCR Revise AS Sociology (OCR A Level Sociology) (OCR GCE Sociology)
OCR Revise AS Sociology (OCR A Level Sociology) (OCR GCE Sociology)
by Annemarie O'Dwyer

4.0 out of 5 stars Revise Sociology As, 5 Nov. 2011
I found this product very usefull when revising for in class tests, mock exams and the real exam. With activitys linking studies and theory finders it really helped my grades improve. I would recommend it to anyone taking Sociology As with the OCR exam board.

The Big Book of Mind-bending Puzzles
The Big Book of Mind-bending Puzzles
by Terry H. Stickels

4.0 out of 5 stars Review on The Big Book ....., 5 Nov. 2011
Very usefull as a stocking filler for my mum, have even had a sneaky look at it myself. Lots of different activities within it.