Profile for tht > Reviews

Content by tht

tht

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars do not work, 1 May 2012
Ordered this, good dispatch time however the actual product refused to work, I replaced the cyan, yellow and magenta and my printer SX235W would not recognise them. Tried more than five times to get them to work by installing them repeatedly. Printer also would also now not recognise the black cartridge, despite my not replacing it. Disappointing considering the last set of inks I bought from TriINKS were very good.

Epson Stylus Sx235W All-In-One Printer with High Speed Wifi (Print, Copy and Scan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer, 26 Nov 2011
Easy to set up, wifi works great despite being on a different floor, printing is a little slow to start off with but speeds up, scanning and copying is decent. Good printer for a student especially given the cheap printer ink refills available. Definitely recommend.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2012 3:30 PM BST

Final Exam: A Surgeon's Reflections on Mortality
Final Exam: A Surgeon's Reflections on Mortality
by Pauline Chen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 18 Dec 2010
I bought this more than 2 years ago and it's been on my shelf since. It's a very good introduction to the surgery aspect of medicine if you're thinking about going into it and covers all the morality aspects that books like 'Trust me I'm a junior doctor' etc seem to gloss over. It's also very interesting just as something to read, and very heartfelt. Strongly recommend it.

21 [DVD] [2008]
21 [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Jim Sturgess
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 5 Dec 2010
This review is from: 21 [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
This is probably the best film I've seen in a long long time. I watched it about 3 times in the first week I got it. Never done that with any other film before. THAT is how good it was - makes you feel pretty happy too after watching it. :D

The Pursuit of Happyness [DVD] (2006) [2007]
The Pursuit of Happyness [DVD] (2006) [2007]
Dvd ~ Will Smith
Offered by DVDBayFBA

3.0 out of 5 stars broken casing, 10 Nov 2010
When I got the dvds the casing was totally smashed on one side, the dvds themselves were a bit scratched but still worked but the case doesn't close and I've tried fixing it but it's totally smashed up. -.-
however the film itself is amazing so don't be put off with the crappy packaging