Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Content by Michelle

Michelle

Page: 1 | 2
DermOpt antifungal and antibacterial Cat/Dog Shampoo for problem itchy skin conditions(500ml)
Offered by Perfect Pet Skin
Price: 18.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Not entirely sure, 27 Nov 2013
To be honest I was so desperate to try anything. My poor 18 month old Westie was constantly scratching and itching and had awful hair loss and skin problems. I thought I'd give this a go. As it works out, he's now on tablets for allergies which have worked absolute wonders. What this shampoo did (and I can only assume it was the shampoo as it was just after using it on c.4 occasions), my dogs skin seems to be sort of burnt and went black and then really crusty which eventually came off in chunks of scabs. It really was as though his skin had been burnt and the chemicals were just way too strong. Maybe that was just him and others have said that it works wonders but be very careful if your dog does have very sensitive skin or severe allergies.

Braun Oral-B TriZone 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Braun Oral-B TriZone 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Price: 24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 27 Nov 2013
Must admit I didn't know where to start with buying an electric toothbrush and I looked at different reviews and this one seemed to come up quite well. I'm really pleased with it to be honest. I bought some cheaper round heads to go on it (which are compatible - only cost c.4 for a pack of 4) and I've been using the head which it comes with and the kids have been putting on the round heads for when they brush their teeth and we're all extremely pleased. A light comes on when you're brushing too hard (one of my problems) and it really does seem to clean the teeth really well. I know a few people have said about the battery life but to be honest, all 3 of us are using it morning and night and every couple of days I just put it on the charger over night and it just seems to continue OK. They say you can just put it on the charger every day but I don't think that's necessary. It's supposed to last c.7 days but I wouldn't wait until the last minute to charge it as it took 18 hours to charge initially so you could end up having it not charged when you need it! Good toothbrush though and can't really find a fault with it so far.

Distressed White Mantle Clock With Cut Out Heart
Distressed White Mantle Clock With Cut Out Heart

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking clock, 27 Nov 2013
I purchased this for my fireplace in the front room, in line with the 'shabby chic' theme. Really like it apart from it has a plastic sort of covering over the clock so from certain positions you can't actually see what the clock says as it's not completely flat like glass would be. It also has quite a loud tick which is fine when the telly's on but wouldn't want it near to a bedroom or in a bedroom as it would drive me nuts.

Billy No Mates Herbal Mix for Cats and Dogs 300g
Billy No Mates Herbal Mix for Cats and Dogs 300g
Offered by Personalised Pet Products
Price: 15.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm - not sure, 27 Nov 2013
I purchased this as my dog suffers from lots of allergies and his skin and coat were in really bad condition so I wanted things that were as natural as possible to prevent any further issues. As it is, he's now on tablets which have stopped the itching/hair loss but I have continued with this product as it's still earlyish days (c.2 months). The problem with it is, not at all good if your dog only eats dry food!!! (which my dog did as I didn't think too deeply about it when I purchased it). I now give him half wet food, half dry food but even then, it's quite difficult to mix it in. I also add Exmarid oil to try and get it to stick to the wet food! Can't say he's overly keen on it to be honest. I'm trying to persevere with the tub but I wouldn't buy this again. I know it comes in a liquid form so maybe I'll give that a go next time. Not sure how effective it is (as it's not the height of summer) but so far no nasty critters have been seen...

W0B3 - Weise Over Boots L
W0B3 - Weise Over Boots L
Offered by BIKINGEAR
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Weise Over Boots (Misc.)
They are what they are and they do a good job. Good value for money. Would recommend if you're looking for this type of shoe covering.

Waterproof Armoured Thermal Motorcycle Clothing Jacket & Trousers Kit/Suit (All Sizes Available) - Black / Fluo Hi Viz

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 27 Nov 2013
Would highly recommend. Purchased for my partner as he's riding into London every morning in dark, damp conditions. He put it to the test as within a week his bike had skidded and he was sent careering down the road. The trousers took the full force and as much as they now have a nice worn burnt patch (gutted after a week) it saved his leg from extreme damage. The reflective strips on the jacket are also really good and do stand out really well to be noticed. Jacket is nicely padded. Would suggest going up a size as it did come up snug and we had to send the first one back to get a replacement going up a size - but this one was perfect.

The Wheels That Vanished (Scooter Spies)
The Wheels That Vanished (Scooter Spies)
by Michael Dahl
Price: 5.63

2.0 out of 5 stars Book not great condition, 27 Nov 2013
Can't really comment on the content of the book as it was for my son - but beware when buying a second hand one listed as 'Good Condition'. Mine came with stains on the front and writing on the inside cover. Not something you could give as a present and definitely not worth the money as I could get a better condition book from a second hand shop for 50p. However, the company were gracious enough to give me a full refund when I pointed this out so can't fault in that respect.

PET FOOD STORAGE CONTAINER BLACK HOLDS 15 25 KG. ORANGE LID RUBBER AIRTIGHT SEAL
Offered by express trading
Price: 16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - make the utility room nice and tidy!, 27 Nov 2013
Perfect for what it's supposed to be for - storing the dog's food. Instead of a big unsightly bag on top of my counter - I now have a neat and tidy box which contains the food and keeps it dry and out of the dog's reach. Just as described - nice and sturdy - can't fault.

TRENDnet TPL-308E2K 200 Mbps Mini Powerline Ethernet Adapter (Pack of 2)
TRENDnet TPL-308E2K 200 Mbps Mini Powerline Ethernet Adapter (Pack of 2)
Offered by PixelHeaven
Price: 25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 27 Nov 2013
I purchased this for my Talk Talk YouView. They were going to charge me 35 for their own one. I read a review to say someone else had used it for this and took a gamble. As the other person said it works perfectly. I didn't read any manuals, just plugged it into my router and plugged the other one into the YouView box and hey presto it just worked instantly. I held my breath as it was configuring, expecting some problem, but nothing - works perfectly. Would highly recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2014 9:37 PM BST

Slamm Rage II Scooter - Rasta Ltd Edition
Slamm Rage II Scooter - Rasta Ltd Edition

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE BEST SCOOTER, 7 Aug 2012
Although we really like this scooter, for the money we were extremely diappointed. After 3 months the wheels needed replacing and the bearing on the back wheel had broken. Also, the clamp needed replacing as no matter now much we tightened it the steering column still kept moving and coming loose. Now the parts have been replaced it's a good scooter but the quality of the wheels etc are very sub-standard.

Page: 1 | 2