Profile for Mrs. Alison J. Nejah > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Alison J....

Mrs. Alison J. Nejah "Alison Mackinnon" (London, UK)

Actor-Musicianship (Performance Books)
Actor-Musicianship (Performance Books)
by Jeremy Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars A great sweep of theatre history, 22 April 2016
A great sweep of theatre history, from Littlewood and 7:84 to contemporary innovation, coupled with teaching manual, exercises and their rationale. For anyone interested in understanding, teaching, directing or integrating the skills of the Actor Musician. Accessible and practical and so useful I will be keeping it in my pocket.

155. Urban Steel Brushed Cross & CZ Pendant - Confirmation Present - First Communion Present
Offered by LJ Designs and Oaks Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Jun. 2015
Great product, rapid delivery.

For Custom Modded Xbox 360 Chrome Gold & Red Wireless Controller Shell Case MOD
For Custom Modded Xbox 360 Chrome Gold & Red Wireless Controller Shell Case MOD
Offered by Ezdaily

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 22 Jun. 2014
This arrived in a lot of pieces. I couldn't put the pieces together so we haven't been able to use it.
Very cheap plastic. You fit it around an original controller, apparently. I should have set fire to the cash instead.

Fitflop Women's Walkstar III Sandals, Electric Blue, 7 UK
Fitflop Women's Walkstar III Sandals, Electric Blue, 7 UK
Offered by Coast and Country Soles

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor sizing, 22 Jun. 2014
I am a 40 which can be a 6 or a 7 in UK sizing. Fitflops' 7 is 41. Too big.
I sent them back. Really easy process and the money was back in my account in 3 days. I think that is pretty efficient.

Dart Board Game Roll-Up Magnetic 2 Sided Dartboard Bullseye Target Plus 6 Child Safe Darts
Offered by Fusion Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift., 15 Jan. 2014
Someone gave my son this as a present. It's in the kitchen and is a great stress reliever so my husband bought two more as presents for his friends. The great thing is that there are no spikes in the dart so safe for kids, but they are well weighted so there is an authentic feeling when you throw. And apparently, it's Zen.........

Tiger Clarinet Stand
Tiger Clarinet Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stand, 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Tiger Clarinet Stand (Electronics)
This is heavy - very stable. The clarinet is out and ready all the time. Hope it makes a difference!

Moleskine Large 18 2014 Weekly Turntable Notebook - Purple
Moleskine Large 18 2014 Weekly Turntable Notebook - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 1 Sept. 2013
This diary is beautiful. The purple is phenomenal, seems to have a therapeutical effect on me. The turntable is great - I was unsure about it, but gave in and ordered one to try it out. It's great and I find myself using horizontal and vertical, depending on the event/entry. Moleskine diaries are always hard wearing and look good for the whole year, the binding is solid and the large size is light and practical.

Actions: The Actor's Thesaurus
Actions: The Actor's Thesaurus
by Marina Caldarone

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential rehearsal kit....., 17 Jan. 2007
I am a acting and voice teacher in a London drama school. I trained in Stanislavski about 25 years ago, worked as an actress till I stopped liking it and have been teaching and directing with great enthusiasm ever since. And ...(big confession).....I didn't get it till I worked with this book.

You see.......

You only need to play the actions. Just play actions. Any actions.

And preferably weird, wonderful wacky actions. Let your imagination run wild........and this little book will help you to do that, even when you have run out of steam, energy and ideas, even when you think that finding an action to play on this line is impossible and you've thought about it for hours and hours........hear come Maggie and Marina, riding over the brow of the hill like the cavalry, full of the most delicious, particular, cheeky, sparky, whimsical words. All playable. All there in your back pocket (if you've any sense)

I will never go to work without it.