Profile for trace > Reviews

Content by trace

trace (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
DISNEY INFINITY Character Action Skylander Storage Strap Bag Carry Case Organizer Bin

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for storage., 28 Jan. 2015
Great for storage. Good basic bag.

Skylanders Trap Team: Trap Master - Wild Fire
Skylanders Trap Team: Trap Master - Wild Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it needed too, 28 Jan. 2015
good

Skylanders Trap Team: Trap - Air (Design May Vary)
Skylanders Trap Team: Trap - Air (Design May Vary)
Offered by elevenfirst

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 28 Jan. 2015
good

Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump with 2 x Vacuum Bottle Stoppers - Black
Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump with 2 x Vacuum Bottle Stoppers - Black
Offered by Crystal Clear Discounts

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work., 28 Jan. 2015
I bought on strength of the reviews, but it's useless. I pump all the air out, then leave it. Come back it's not sealed.

Devil's Playground
Devil's Playground
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 16 Jan. 2015
It is good, not fabulous, but enjoyed watching it. I think people expect too much from films these days. It's a zombie film... we ALL know we've done just about every version of them. I wasn't bored watching it and I enjoyed the characters in it.

HappyThankYouMorePlease
HappyThankYouMorePlease
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch it it's good, 16 Jan. 2015
I liked it :-) Had a range of characters in it and it was entertaining and made me smile. Just nice for a change to have a happy film with no violence in :-) Quirky.

Fitbug Orb Bluetooth Movement and Sleep Activity Tracker Compatible with Smartphones and Tablets - Pink
Offered by total digital stores

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money!! Get a pedometer instead., 7 Jan. 2015
After reading the reviews I thought would be good..... Save your money and just get a pedometer.
You can set your own goals on a graph on the wall or yourself on the computer!! The emails I found were more annoying than helpful, as it's stuff you already know. I haven't found any of the emails of benefit. Does track sleep... tells you how many hours slept and woke up (NO it doesn't, as doesn't record it correctly 99% of the time I found!!)
I would just go get a normal pedometer and then you can set your goals the way you want them, as this is really nothing more than a pedometer!!
Also with this you can't adapt it to your walk stride, which even on basic pedometers has, so I've found it's given ALOT of false readings.

StorIt Necklace And Bracelet Storage Case - Jewellery Organiser Box Holder
StorIt Necklace And Bracelet Storage Case - Jewellery Organiser Box Holder
Offered by eMarkooz

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Dec. 2014
Would have been 5 stars if had cover over it to stop tarnishing of jewellry in the light. But good otherwise, as keeps them tidy.

Keel Toys 35cm Storm Husky
Keel Toys 35cm Storm Husky
Offered by Toypost

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 31 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Keel Toys 35cm Storm Husky (Toy)
so cute and lovely. got for a charity so hope they loved it too

LEGO Art Carousel
LEGO Art Carousel

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 31 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Lego Art Carousel (Office Product)
What far better than I expected and even get extra bits in it. I'd love one myself. Kids will adore it and it spins around to get to stuff. FAB.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17