Profile for trace > Reviews

York Perform 220 Exercise Bike
Offered by Sweatband
Price: 299.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 May 2014
The bike is great and does everything I wanted it too. It's very easy to use the computer system and is very easy to adjust the seat to each of us. In fact one of the easiest I've found to adjust.
Not sure what the previous reviewer on about but the resistant is great on ours and easy to pedal, etc
You don't get a numb botty from the seat it's very padded. AND no plugging in which is FAB, you pedal to start the computer - perfick. AND it takes over 23 stone, so for those that are heavier and not wanting to go to the gym, etc yet. It's great for cardio workout in front of the telly .

Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (Xbox 360)
Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (Xbox 360)
Offered by Turbotrance
Price: 26.49

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 20 May 2014
Good fun and great for all the family. Good fun on all the levels and the group play is well great lol

PDP Officially Licenced NERF Armour Case for Nintendo 3DS - Blue
PDP Officially Licenced NERF Armour Case for Nintendo 3DS - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 20 May 2014
Had before will get again. They are great for protecting the 3ds, which would have been broken by now if not for this!!

The Tube Riders (The Tube Riders Trilogy #1)
The Tube Riders (The Tube Riders Trilogy #1)
Price: 0.00

PDP Officially Licenced NERF Armour Case for Nintendo 3DS - Green
PDP Officially Licenced NERF Armour Case for Nintendo 3DS - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 20 May 2014

Train Your Dog Positively: Understand Your Dog and Solve Common Behavior Problems Including Separation Anxiety, Excessive Barking, Aggression, Housetraining, Leash Pulling, and More!
by Victoria Stilwell
Price: 8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 20 May 2014
Great book. Ideal for beginners or like me that have had dogs, but now found one that is not as easy to train, so needed the advice.
I loved her on telly and I love this book which is not about shouting or punishing your dog, but treating them with kindness & getting better results!!

Tesa Mosquito, Fly And Insect Hook And Loop Replacement Roll 5.6 M
Tesa Mosquito, Fly And Insect Hook And Loop Replacement Roll 5.6 M
Price: 6.48

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 May 2014
Is alot better to stick your fly screen mesh up. Wider and seemed alot better than the stuff you get in the box with the fly mesh.
Great stuff.

Stv STV229 Window Fly Screen
Stv STV229 Window Fly Screen
Offered by pestcontrol2u
Price: 3.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to do the job, 20 May 2014
Does what it says. Would have gotten 5 stars if bit sturdier mesh. I couldn't get it to cut neatly but still looked OK.
I would suggest getting Tesa Mosquito, Fly And Insect Hook And Loop Replacement Roll 5.6 M too, which is wider and seems to stay put better than the stuff that comes with the box. But feel alot better now wasps and flys not getting in so much.

Tenease Tennis Elbow Pain Relief Treatment
Tenease Tennis Elbow Pain Relief Treatment
Price: 40.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 Feb 2014
When I got it my elbow was very painful and I didn't in all honesty think this would work, as it is a VERY mild vibration and not adjustable like normal tens type machines. I used it for the 10 minute cycle and found my elbow didn't hurt as much the next day and to say it was really painful I was very surprised.
I'm going to keep using it every other day and do with the exercises I have, but I am thankful it's taken the edge off the pain. I know tens doesn't work for everyone, but as the tens machine had helped my back I'm glad I took the chance on this too.
update: A month on this has helped me deal with the pain of it. I still use it at least 2-3 times a week & for me it's helped.

The Firebird
The Firebird
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Firebird (Kindle Edition)
As previous reviewer said I also could easily have read more chapters by Mr Allen. Lovely story, beautifully written and I refused to put it down as wanted to see what happened at the end. Look forward to more by this writer in the future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4