Profile for mark > Reviews

Content by mark

mark

Brooks Mens Adrenaline GTS 13 M Running Shoes 1101291D420 Obsidian/Brilliant Blue/Dark Navy/White/Black 8.5 UK, 43 EU, 9.5 US Regular
Offered by altonsports- Run and Fitness Store

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 24 Oct 2013
Had these before and I dont want to change to anything else now. I realise that you need to change them quite regularly because these new ones are so much more comfortable and supportive !

Celicious Black Textured Rotary Wallet Stand Case for Advent Vega 10 Inch Tablet [NOT COMPATIBLE with Vega Tegra Note 7]
Offered by TechDecor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars surprised, 7 April 2013
I was quite surprised that this was a good quality product. I was expecting it to be quite slim and not very strong for the price, but it protects my tablet very well indeed.

Cut Down On Your Drinking
Cut Down On Your Drinking

1.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, 7 April 2013
I searched for quit drinking hypnosis and this came up. There were three tracks two were just a minute long so clearly just intro and end bits so I downloaded this one. Although it says it is an audio book, which I think the description should have said it appears to be only an intro chapter. Surely the book should be longer than this? It won't help at all.