Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Ashtanga Yoga: Practice and Philosophy
Ashtanga Yoga: Practice and Philosophy
by Gregor Maehle

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware the kindle version, 12 July 2013
This book has received excellent reviews, and deservedly so. It is well written and very detailed. The photographs are clear and instructive. With the level of detail and information it can almost seem a bit overwhelming.

In spite of the obvious quality of this book I just can't make friends with it. I believe the main reason for this is that I made the mistake of buying the kindle version. I believe that the printed book uses boxes in the margins to highlight certain things, and this has been incredibly poorly translated to the kindle version.
I find the book very awkward to use, and think that whomever edited this book for the kindle should find another job.

If you are curious about this book I can recommend picking it up - but make sure you get the printed version no matter how much you love your Kindle books.

fine-toned -EXERCISE ,GYM,YOGA BALL 55cm+PUMP-ANTI-BURST + EXERCISE INSTRUCTIONS -strong / anti slip -NEW!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading colour, 2 May 2013
The ball arrived in good time, and was well packaged. It seems to be of good quality, and holds the air well. The main thing that brought the rating down for me from five stars was the fact that it is decidedly grey, not silver. If you don't mind this then I can very much recommend it. Personally I was very disappointed.
None the less, it does what it says on the tin, and works great for exercise or as a chair.
The pump that comes included with the ball is very cheap in quality, but does the job well enough. There is an extra seal with the ball, which is a nice bonus.

Miss Minimalist: Inspiration to Downsize, Declutter, and Simplify
Miss Minimalist: Inspiration to Downsize, Declutter, and Simplify

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable read, 20 Nov 2011
I enjoyed reading Miss Minimalist. It is well written, and for those who feel weighed down by their items and obligations it will quite possibly offer some good insights. I did find it inspiring, and the non-preaching tone is pleasant. The book offers some hands-on tips to managing your clutter as well as the motivation to do so.

How to Declutter Your Home Fast in 7 Easy Steps
How to Declutter Your Home Fast in 7 Easy Steps

1.0 out of 5 stars What a joke, 20 Nov 2011
I really cannot believe that this is sold as a "book". The whole thing took about 10 minutes to read, and contained about as much useful information as a mediocre blog post on the subject. My first decluttering step was to immediately remove this rubbish from my kindle.