Profile for chantelle > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
GIFTS2THEDOOR Maltesers Gift Basket
GIFTS2THEDOOR Maltesers Gift Basket

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money.....!!!, 17 Mar. 2015
Such a rip off....!!! I could of gone to poundland and brought 15 packets of malteasers for the price I paid for this, much cheaper to make one yourself....!!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

6ft INFLATABLE CHAMPAGNE BOTTLE + BUBBLE BALLOONS KIT
6ft INFLATABLE CHAMPAGNE BOTTLE + BUBBLE BALLOONS KIT
Offered by Pete's Party Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent......!!!, 23 May 2014
Was delivered a day after making my order online and come in sercure package, was really surprised when opened the package wasn't what I expected at all, I built them up myself and was easy to make with the help of the instructions, I had no issues and they looked great at my sisters party, great value for money would recommend people to buy for parties anytime.

Sex 365: A Position for Every Day (Dk Sex)
Sex 365: A Position for Every Day (Dk Sex)
by Kesta Desmond

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent...!!!, 23 May 2014
Delivered on time and come in a sercure package, great booked to have gained great ideas for in the bedroom with my boyfriend, would recommend all couples to by one.

Apple iPad iPAD 2 5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit
Apple iPad iPAD 2 5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit
Offered by World's Goods

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent....!!!, 22 May 2014
Delivered on the and come in a sercure package, very happy with this product as I can transfer all my pictures/music from my memory cards onto my iPad and also connect my camera to it as well, it's a great little product to have as its small and can fit in your back pocket or purse, I would recommend people to buy.

2 X Stylus Pen For Apple Ipod Touch Ipad 1 Ipad 2 Ipad 3 Iphone 3Gs 3G 4G Nokia Samsung HTC Google Blackberry LG Sony Ericsson Smartphones
Offered by A Brilliant Planet

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok....!!!, 22 May 2014
Was delivered on time and come in a sercure package, the pens looked great and was great to use on my iPad, after about one or 2 months the rubber tip of the pens started to rip which then made it harder to use them on my iPad.

White Metal iPod MP3 Earphones
White Metal iPod MP3 Earphones

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor...!!!!, 22 May 2014
Was delivered on time and come in a sercure package, the product looked great online but was disappointed when they arrived, the wire wasn't rubber it felt hard plastic like, I think imhad them for around two weeks and the ear piece started to brake and the wire came loose, I wasn't happy with the product at all and wouldnt recommend anyone to buy them.

Classic ipad2 case,White 360 Degree Rotating stand, Leather case cover For ipad2 Apple covers for ipad 2 Next Generation ipad2 With Two Free Professional Screen Protectors In Retail Packaging.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent.....!!!, 22 May 2014
Was delivered on time and come in sercure package, my iPad fitted really well in side and it looked great, it protected my iPad really well even when I dropped it on the floor, it's great product as you can lean your iPad up in side the lid which is great when you watch movies/vidoes or taking pictures, I would definantly recommend this product to everyone.

Black PU Leather Camera Case for Canon IXUS 155 150 145 132 125, Panasonic XS1 XS3 SZ3, Sony WX200, Samsung ST150F.
Offered by BV-electronics

3.0 out of 5 stars Great.....!!!!, 22 May 2014
Was delivered on time and come in a sercure package, my camera fitted inside and it looked great, it protected my camera really well even when I dropped it on the floor, the only issues I had was that the case started to fade but would recommend people to buy.

Neewer White In-Ear Earphone Headphone With Mic Clip For iPhone 3G 3Gs 4G iPad iPod Mp3 Mp4 Mp5

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent....!!!, 22 May 2014
Was delivered on time and come in a secure package, I use them for my iPad and iphone when travelling and they produce a great sound for my music, they look great and feel light, they have lasted me for ages and i haven't had any issues with them not even wear and tair as of yet, I would recommend this product to every one.

Power Supply USB Pentax I-USB17, I-USB33, I-USB7 - Cable Cord Lead Wire for Pentax Optio

3.0 out of 5 stars Great...!!!, 22 May 2014
Was delivered on time and come in a secure package, easy to use and great for travelling around as it can fit in your backpacker or purse, would recommend people to buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3