Profile for MrsG > Reviews

Toddlers Are A**holes: It's Not Your Fault
Toddlers Are A**holes: It's Not Your Fault
by Sopha King Tyerd

5.0 out of 5 stars Hysterically funny, 16 Dec 2014
I love this and lost count of the times I laughed out loud while reading it. I have enthusiastically recommended it to all my friends. This book describes my life and makes me feel normal or at the very least 'not the only one'. My parents are now reading it to help them get to grips with the 'joys' of their 3 year old grandson.

A great present for new parents; they'll think it's a joke until their child hits toddler-hood.

20 Pairs of Moldex Spark 7800 Ear Plugs
20 Pairs of Moldex Spark 7800 Ear Plugs
Offered by Hearing Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A good sleep at last!, 16 Dec 2014
Comfortable and effectively blocks out the sound of my husband snoring, if they can do that then it is good enough for me!

DIGITAL KITCHEN PROBE THERMOMETER FOOD COOKING BBQ MEAT STEAK TURKEY WINE JAM
DIGITAL KITCHEN PROBE THERMOMETER FOOD COOKING BBQ MEAT STEAK TURKEY WINE JAM
Offered by Bingo-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential kitchen kit, 16 Dec 2014
Does what it's meant to. Very useful to ensure meat is cooked safely.

Even Firefighters Go to the Potty: A Potty Training Lift-The-Flap Story
Even Firefighters Go to the Potty: A Potty Training Lift-The-Flap Story
by Wendy Wax

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd definitely recommend it., 16 Dec 2014
Bought this for a 'reluctant potty trainee' to try to convince him that everyone uses the toilet and that it's a normal part of growing up. To my eyes the illustrations aren't the traditional style for young children but my 3 year old didn't seem to mind. The language is American but unless your child can read this isn't an issue as you convert the language as you go to suit your family. I'd definitely recommend it.

NeilMed Original Sinus Rinse Kit with 60 Premixed Sachets
NeilMed Original Sinus Rinse Kit with 60 Premixed Sachets

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent drug free product, 1 Aug 2014
Great product that gives good results. Really helped with my sinus induced headaches during pregnancy when other medicines weren't safe to use. I will continue to use post pregnancy even in preference to drug treatments as there are no side effects and I have found it more effective in the long term. Very easy to use, easy to clean and well worth trying.

Arden Grange Adult Lamb and Rice Dog Food 12 Kg
Arden Grange Adult Lamb and Rice Dog Food 12 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars They love it, 28 Jun 2014
Two dogs and two empty bowls at each meal time. Both seem healthy and there have been no issues with upset stomachs. Happy to recommend it.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Perfect Prep
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Perfect Prep

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 28 Jun 2014
As a parent who has formula fed twice I have learnt that speed is very important with a hungry baby. This machine is quick, efficient and light and compact enough to move upstairs at night or take with you if stopping away. I would advise anyone who is formula feeding to buy one, it will save you a lot of hassle and frazzled late night stress.

Had to drop a star for the ridiculous volume of the sound it makes when the formula is ready and a smaller 'portion' size would be helpful as 4oz is quite a lot for a newborn or if you just need a 'top up'.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this machine to others.

Moldex Sparkplugs® Extra-Soft Extra Light Foam Earplugs - SNR 35db (10 Pairs)
Moldex Sparkplugs® Extra-Soft Extra Light Foam Earplugs - SNR 35db (10 Pairs)
Offered by Tiger Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and effective, 7 Sep 2012
Bought these to help drown out the awful noise made by my snoring husband, I have found these earplugs to be more effective than other foam earplugs. I still need to be asleep before him but I'm pleased with their performance as I doubt any earplugs would be able to block out the noise completely!

All These Lonely People (Quick Reads)
All These Lonely People (Quick Reads)
by Gervase Phinn

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves you thinking, 22 Jun 2012
Loved this short book. The characters were well written and the story is very engaging and sadly relevant to current society. I read it in one go which is probably how the 'quick reads' series is meant to be read and found it a thoroughly enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours. Definitely recommended.

Psi Bands Drug-Free Wrist Bands - Racer Black
Psi Bands Drug-Free Wrist Bands - Racer Black
Offered by Psi Health Solutions, Inc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me but you don't know until you try!, 14 Jun 2012
Bought these after weeks and weeks of morning sickness started to get to me. They didn't do anything to help and it was just a case of waiting for it to stop, sadly a couple of months later. The actual product seemed a good design and good quality.

Worth a try if you are suffering but you might get an idea if they'll work for you by trying the cheaper elasticated wrist bands first. If you have success with those then I'm sure these would be great because you can adjust the wrist size and the amount of pressure applied.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3