Profile for Fleur > Reviews

Content by Fleur

Fleur (Streatley)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 27 Oct. 2015
Ribbish. Childs costume. Why do you people do this? Doesn't even deserve one star!

Unbroken
Unbroken
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Unbroken (Amazon Video)
The film depicts the evil and inhumanity of a race which should never be forgotten

Buttons and Bows
Buttons and Bows

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Buttons and Bows (MP3 Download)
My Mum and Dad used to sing this and having watched the film 'Paleface' I just had to buy this too as opposed to the Dinah Shore version.

Run & Fly Unisex Fallen Penguin Christmas Jumper, Red, XX-Large
Run & Fly Unisex Fallen Penguin Christmas Jumper, Red, XX-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Small sizing, 1 Dec. 2013
The sizing is not good. I wanted a big big jumper so ordered XXL. I am a 14 and it fits ok but not what I was planning for size wise. BUY BIG!

Early Learning Centre - Dinner Set
Early Learning Centre - Dinner Set
Offered by Wisegrabs

4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat Odd Collection., 3 Mar. 2013
I am amazed it has wine glasses but no sugar bowl! Is this a sign of the times I ask myself????
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2013 12:56 AM GMT

The Classic Nursery Rhymes Collection DVD
The Classic Nursery Rhymes Collection DVD
Dvd ~ Martin Carthy, Isla St. Clair, Shirley Collins, Floella Benjamin, Valentine Dyall, John Du Prez & the Children of Britannia Row
Offered by Ocean Music Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Most excellent collection - Nursery Rhyme Class, 7 Aug. 2012
My daughter received the Video of this collection 18 years ago when she was two.... from Santa at a party.... the best present ever! At first we thought the production a bit odd but all of my nieces and nephews obtained copies and it was played repeatedly to their great delight. We later found a number 2 video which we were equally delighted with.

I now foster and was so pleased to find that the production had been released both on dvd and cd so now the little ones I care for hear it in the car and can relate to to the actions from watching the dvd. You can hear every word of the rhymes and the traditional singing is wonderful I believe for the children to hear and be educated with. The little boy I have always asks for it calling it 'Hobbildy' which we copy when watching the dvd.

Pure class!

The Classic Nursery Rhymes Collection CD
The Classic Nursery Rhymes Collection CD
Offered by Ocean Music Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Most excellent collection - Nursery Rhyme Class, 7 Aug. 2012

I now foster and was so pleased to find that the production had been released both on dvd and cd so now the little ones I care for hear it in the car and can relate to the actions from watching the dvd. You can hear every word of the rhymes and the traditional singing is wonderful I believe for the children to hear and be educated with. The little boy I have, always asks for it calling it 'Hobbildy'.

Pure class! Thank you John!