Profile for Annette Lee > Reviews

Annette Lee

Murad 60 day Acne Complex Kit 4 pcs $100 Value Fresh Gift Set
Murad 60 day Acne Complex Kit 4 pcs $100 Value Fresh Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me., 9 Feb 2014
This is one of the few products that has worked for me, and I've tried many over the years. It makes my face feel clean without feeling totally stripped of moisture and helps keep my acne away. I do get occasional breakouts still but it helps them to clear quickly and without the pain I previously experienced. This package was good value. The only thing I am not keen on is the smell of the moisturiser.

Istanbul PopOut Map - pop-up Istanbul city map (Popout Maps)
Istanbul PopOut Map - pop-up Istanbul city map (Popout Maps)
by PopOut Maps
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy access, hard wearing, 9 Feb 2014
I love the pop up maps as they are easy to access and wear well. You don't end up having worn out along the creases or ripping areas (which always turn out to be areas you need when lost!)
They also stop you feeling like a tourist sticking out like a sore thumb as they are discreet.

With the Istanbul map I like the fact you get the wider area, transport map and colour coded Grand Bazaar.

Foe
Foe
by J. M. Coetzee

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting retake, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Foe (Paperback)
Not up to Coetzees usual standard but an interesting retelling of the story. Robinson Crusoe is one of my most disliked books and this made me think of it in a more positive light.

Come Of Age
Come Of Age
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock n Roll, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Come Of Age (Audio CD)
Excellent album, hope these guys are not just teenage icons and will be around for a long time to come.

Joseph Anton
Joseph Anton
by Salman Rushdie

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest in a true Rushdie style, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Joseph Anton (Hardcover)
This autobiography covered more of his life than I expected and was a great insight into the dark days of the fatwa. Its clear that he still carries with him alot of anger and, to a lesser extent, fear aabout those years. He also seems to be very self aware that he did not always make the best decisions and is willing carry the can for his actions.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am most happy with it!, 16 Feb 2013
Love the ink screen, I've read more on My kindle since I got it a month ago that I think I did the whole of last year. Only bad thing to say about it is the screen savers not as good as the ones on the kindle keyboard.