Profile for Mr. Robert J. Miller > Reviews

Content by Mr. Robert J. ...

Mr. Robert J. Miller "bobinthebox" (Colchester Essex)

Perixx PERIDUO-303W UK, Wired Keyboard and Mouse Set - USB - 389x142x25mm Dimension - Piano White Design - Stylish Chiclet Key Design - 7 Multimedia Hot Keys - UK Layout
Offered by Perixx UK

5.0 out of 5 stars White Keyboard & Mouse (wired), 23 Oct. 2012
I wanted a white keyboard with black letters as I find that combination easier to see if the light is less than adequate, and this keyboard has made life with somewhat impaired vision, so much easier. Yes it is smaller than a "normal" keyboard, but that is no problem because I can now see the keys clearer.
The service was excellent too, well packed and presented and arrived earlier than promised as well. Good value all round.

BullGuard Internet Security version 8.5, 3 user license, 1 year subscription (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars Problems with support, 26 April 2010
This product worked fine for 8 months, and then I had a problem with updates. I have spent TEN days trying to get Bullguard support to sort it out, and it is still not sorted. 22 e-mails, countless instructions of - do this - do that, none of which has had any affect. At one stage they took over my computer to try and solve the problem and promptly gave up, unable to cure the fault. Then they told me it was down to my ISP as they controlled connections. My ISP tell me that is not so and that this fault is a Bullguard problem, Bullguard can't solve it, it is now over 2 weeks since I first reported it and my computer is still at risk, Obviously their support is not good so my advice is, whatever version of Bullguard you thought of buying, DON'T, choose a different security supplier, because you will get problems with the support team, they like to reply to questions with a standard non-helpful reply, usually repeated from the previous e-mail

100 Hits: 50s
100 Hits: 50s

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 12 Mar. 2010
This review is from: 100 Hits: 50s (Audio CD)
I was looking for a compilation of '50's songs, popular in there day and one's that have crossed the barrier of time as I present a 50's show on Hospital Radio. This compilation turned out to be excellent for this with many number ones and lots of varying genres, rock, pop and ballads. They are all original recordings and of good quality, if you haven't already guessed, I would recommend that you make the purchase if you are looking foe 50's nostalgia.

Round to Midnight
Round to Midnight
by Linda Tegerdine

3.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read, 11 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Round to Midnight (Paperback)
Round to Midnight is written in simple language and is easy to understand, and even if this is not your normal subject matter, it will still be an enjoyable read.
Once you begin to read this book, I would guarantee that you will have to keep reading to see what is going to happen next. It takes you from chapter to chapter in this vein right up until the end. Previously, this writer has written childrens books, perhaps explaining it's simple language, but she has certainly grown up with the subjest matter - I shall watch out for the next one.

Scalextric C2822 1:32 Scale Ferrari F430 Digital Plug Ready Super Resistant Street Car

4.0 out of 5 stars This Car is QUICK, 30 Dec. 2009
This scalextric car is the fastest that we have ever had and it sticks to the track like glue! You still have to drive it, it's not hold the throttle flat out and go, but it is difficult to beat. I know that this car is marketed as a street car, but it is quite boring in appearance, very plain, it would have helped had it been dual coloured, but overall, still an excellent buy for performance.

Scalextric C2762 Seat Leon Black/Orange  1:32 Scale Rally Cars - High Detail
Scalextric C2762 Seat Leon Black/Orange 1:32 Scale Rally Cars - High Detail

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Purchase, 30 Dec. 2009
It's always difficult to choose the right car, but this one is worth every penny, attractive in it's appearance, realistic and fairly good in the durability stakes as well. Only vunerable bit when you crash is the spoiler, but in all honesty - it doesn't crash very often, it really sticks to the track and is very quick!
If your thing is rally cars above open wheel then this one is a must, and good value too.

Matchbox Mega Rig Space Shuttle
Matchbox Mega Rig Space Shuttle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Toy, 12 Jun. 2009
I bought this for my grandson, really after reading other reviews, and I and he certainly were not dissappointed. Excellent play value, robust in construction and educational as well, I would recommend this toy to anyone, don't be put off by the price, pay the little bit extra and ENJOY!