9 of 10 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars
Radiohead of 1997-ish, 19 April 2003
This is a fabulous documentary. You really get to understand them that bit more. The highlights for me are spaced out during the film and sometimes only in the background, but they include:
1. Follow Me Around - early version, beautiful
2. Nude (aka. Dont Get Any Big Ideas) - amazing live version (why have they still not released this?!?!)
3. I Will - Very early version. Performed in a soundcheck. Thoms singing is beautiful. Its nothing like the new version on Hail To The Thief.
4. When they mess up an exceptance speech for some award.
5. Thoms actions when they're playing Creep. ive seen people recreating this the few times radiohead have played creep since :) (at oxford south park gig).
6. Jonnys annoyance at an over the phone interview, heh.
If you have 20 quid spare, and you love the bends / ok computer era of radiohead, get this. its got some really beautiful clips in.