Profile for Mollydog > Reviews

Content by Mollydog

Mollydog

Invicta Pro Diver Unisex Quartz Watch with Blue Dial Analogue Display and Two Tone Stainless Steel Gold Plated Bracelet in Two-Tone Stainless Steel Case 8935

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch watch, 28 Dec 2012
This is the 3rd Invicta watch that I've purchased and I love it. I have 13 watches all together and the Invicta's are among the one I like best. They are good quality and feel good on the wrist and look good too. I have also had nice comments regarding all of them. The models I have bought all look exactly like Rolex watches at just a fraction of the price and I am chuffed to bits with all three of them. Would I recommend them? Yes I would.

Invicta Men's Speedway Chronograph Quartz 9212 with Gold and White Dial
Invicta Men's Speedway Chronograph Quartz 9212 with Gold and White Dial
Offered by What A Watch UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 16 Dec 2012
This watch is one of two that I bought together. It looks very much like the Rolex Daytona models and looks really great on your wrist. I would recomend this and any Invicta watch to anyone.

Invicta Mens Speedway Chronograph Silver Stainless Steel Watch (9223)
Invicta Mens Speedway Chronograph Silver Stainless Steel Watch (9223)
Offered by Dress To Chill UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless, 16 Dec 2012

Andrea Bocelli - Sogno
Andrea Bocelli - Sogno
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars classic listening, 16 Dec 2012
This review is from: Andrea Bocelli - Sogno (Audio CD)
Bought this for my wife as Andrea is one of her favourite singers and I have to say its a great listen.

Humax Foxsat HDR 500GB Freesat HD Digital TV Recorder (Requires Satellite Dish) (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Foxed, 18 April 2012
The picture quality of this product is absolutely brilliant and it is very easy to set up and very easy to use.
When you'e in the TV menue looking for programs to watch or record, it's a bit slower than the original one I had before, but if that doesn't bother you, it's ok.
It says you can watch one and record one prog at the same time, which you cannot do on all the progs but if one of the progs is on BBC you can go to one of the other BBC progs (eg; BBC WEST if you're in BBC SOUTH) so for the most part there are ways round the problem but not always.
Apart from that, it's brilliant.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Freedome, 18 April 2012
I drive for a living so it's essential I can recieve calls from customers legally without becoming a danger on the road.
This device allows me to connect 2 phones at the same time so both my work phone and private phone are connected to it while I'm on the road.
It's very good and easy to set up and use with plenty of volume and good sound.
My only niggle is that sometimes when I've been out of the vehical and come back in range, one of my phones doesn't always reconnect automatically so I have to turn the device off and then back on again and then both the phones reconnect. If not for that, I'd have given 5*. The thing is, it could be the fault of the work phone and not the device as my private phone connects automatically every time!

Dyson DC24 Animal - Ultra-Lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Owners

5.0 out of 5 stars What an animal!, 11 Jan 2012
The Dyson DC24 won the "Which Best Buy" award and rightly so too. Then came the DC24 Animal! And what an animal it is. For an upright cleaner so small and so light, this is an amazing tool. My wife suffers with arthritis and I have a bad back and with other cleaners we both had problems. Our last cleaner was the original DC01 which we had for over 12 years was very good but this DC24 Animal even puts that to shame.
Fantastic, I'd recommend the DC24 Animal to everyone.

Genuine charger for Acer Aspire 5040 5315 5570 5100 5102 5110 5310 5315 5500 5510 5332 5410 5338 5520 5532 5536 5542 5732Z 5738 5738Z 5738PZG 5741 and other most of Aspire laptops......... Brand new, with 1 Year warranty...... UK power cable is included......Hunterfield branded product (Trademark: Hunterfield) ........ All rights are reserved by Hunterfield Ltd
Offered by Hunterfield Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars In charge, 11 Jan 2012
This genuine Acer charger does exactly what it's supposed to do and keeps the laptop charged up all the while you're working on it, so when you need to use the laptop "on the go" it's already at full power. Good price and a great service too.

Hozelock 2490 20m Auto Rewind Hose Reel
Hozelock 2490 20m Auto Rewind Hose Reel

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant, 1 Oct 2011
This is nothing short of brilliant. My wife suffers with arthritis in her hands and up till now I've always had to reel the hose in, but now she is able to do it with ease using this Hoselock Auto Rewind system.
It's simple to use and you can easily disconnect it in the winter and store it away from heavy frost.
I'd recommend this to anyone with or without arthritis.