Profile for pocketyfunktus > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The book of my recipes Pro
The book of my recipes Pro

1.0 out of 5 stars Not in English, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The book of my recipes Pro (App)
I had such high hopes for this recipe store. I wanted to be able to import recipes into my own device threw this app, I was hoping to have something similar to chef tap, but without the restrictions and subscriptions. Sadly this app is not in English. I'm afraid I'm not bilingual and I'm limited to only reading English. So one star.

LADIES Cotton LOOSE TOP SOCKS Size 4-6 6-pack BLACK
LADIES Cotton LOOSE TOP SOCKS Size 4-6 6-pack BLACK
Offered by stansbargains

5.0 out of 5 stars New socks, 25 Mar. 2014
I have trapped nerves in my spine running down one leg and most of the time wearing socks can become unbearable. These are loose enough to bare that bit longer. Good product.

Catit Fresh and Clear Replacement Foam/ Carbon Filters, Pack of 3
Catit Fresh and Clear Replacement Foam/ Carbon Filters, Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars good price, 25 Mar. 2014
This is great. I use a fountain to get my cats to drink water, and this is a great price. Thanks

ELLAZHU Women Spring Leopard Pring Long Fashion Vest Scarf Cape Onesize GY82
ELLAZHU Women Spring Leopard Pring Long Fashion Vest Scarf Cape Onesize GY82

3.0 out of 5 stars Surprised, 21 Mar. 2014
I take size 18/20 tops. I took a brave punt on this. It fits. It's fine and can still be tied in the front. Its unusual, I like it.

ELLAZHU Women Rock Skull Sprinting 3/4 Sleeve Tails Dress Crew Neck T-shirt NL21 (Size L)
Offered by Ellazhu's Whitehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 21 Mar. 2014
Let me start by saying that I'm not small and I have a large chest so would normally buy size 18/20 for my top half. I took a punt on this brand because the actual measurements. It's quite short, I'm 5'4". But it fits, is not flowing or anywhere near as baggy on me as the picture of the model. But I like it. The arms are a wee bit tight but wearable. It's unusual enough for me to wear it.

Checkered Shemagh - Arab Scarf / Kafiya: Black & Green
Checkered Shemagh - Arab Scarf / Kafiya: Black & Green
Offered by Miss Attitude UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Mar. 2014
Nice scarf, deeper green, more camouflage green id say. I'm looking forward to seeing it on. I've got a feeling my teenage son might steal it though.

Feliway Refill 48 ml
Feliway Refill 48 ml
Offered by One Touch Trade Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Feliway Refill 48 ml (Misc.)
I need to use this all the time with my two. I thought I was getting a great deal from Mr pets, but they charge for delivery and they take a while to arrive. This is great now I can buy it here every month and keep my cats calm.

Loofah Savannah Plain Rectangular Loofah Pad
Loofah Savannah Plain Rectangular Loofah Pad

2.0 out of 5 stars Wafer thin, 21 Mar. 2014
This is a disappointment. It doesn't look see through in the picture, so I really didn't expect it to be so incredibly wafer thin. Really, really thin I don't imagine that it'll last for more than a couple of showers. I suppose you get what you pay for, but it's really only worth about £1.

Medisure Large Weekly Pill Organiser 28 Compartments
Medisure Large Weekly Pill Organiser 28 Compartments

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Mar. 2014
This doset box is amazing. It's huge. I take nearly 30 tablets a day so the normal sized ones squashed them in, but I was struggling to get them back out. This one is truly larger. It's great. And I love the option to put a day into my bag. Really happy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great, 20 Mar. 2014
I haven't bought a bag for ages until this one caught my eye. I love it. It's big enough for all my stuff, you can use the handles or the strap, which suits me because I use a walking stick. And it came with two pairs of earrings as a gift. Thank you. Love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4