Profile for Katja Nissen Tangen > Reviews

Content by Katja Nissen T...

Katja Nissen Tangen

The Good Girl
The Good Girl
by Fiona Neill

5.0 out of 5 stars Tense, clever and fab! The characters and their dramatic situation stayed with me for a long time., 25 April 2015
This review is from: The Good Girl (Hardcover)
When I finished this marvellous book, the characters and their dramatic situation stayed with me for a long time afterwards. Fiona Neill has addressed such a major and scary theme, without being judgemental towards teenagers. I particularly liked the fact that the adult characters are also vulnerable and not always so "clean and innocent" either. All the characters were extremely credible and real. Neill avoids stereotyping girls being more innocent than boys when it comes to sexual behaviour and social media, but at the same time she gets the message across that more often than not, they end up being the victim. I found it incredibly interesting to learn how neuroscience can explain some inappropriate teenage behaviour, and that we really need to protect them from themselves during those vulnerable years. A tense, clever and fab book! A must read for teenage parents (and others).

Logicom App Controlled Wireless Spy Tank
Logicom App Controlled Wireless Spy Tank
Offered by ON9MARKET UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 9 Dec. 2013
This product did it all. The battery lasts about 9 days and runs on 6 AA batteries. It requires an up to date iPhone or a smart phone if not. If you go on youtube it says its great fun and thats why I bought this product

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Discraceful, 30 Sept. 2013
This item is disappointing and I would not recommend this to you. when I got it, it was 2nd hand and it says it has a silencer on the end but it makes it 10 times louder. It comes with 20 bullets so you have to pick them up after you've used them.

Latex Cannonball Water Balloons, Pack of 50
Latex Cannonball Water Balloons, Pack of 50

5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome, 8 July 2013
This is the best product. As a mum I think it is educational for my 11 year old son as he invited 27 other friends over to play with them. PS I brought 42 packs as you might wan't to know

40 x Compatible Capsules for Nespresso Machines (4 Blend)
40 x Compatible Capsules for Nespresso Machines (4 Blend)
Offered by E.U. Xtores

1.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly ugly capsules but ok taste, 28 Jun. 2012
I was very surprised when I opened up the parcel, to find a completely new type of coffee capsules for the Nespresso machine. My fault for doing orders after midnight, and half awake, when I cannot be bothered to do proper research.

The capsules were extremely unsightly and even looked smaller than the original Nespresso capsules. Perhaps this is an environmental alternative to the original foil capsules, I initially thought. But it did not take me long to remember that each of the ugly transparent capsules were inconveniently wrapped in small foil bags. Exactly the same amount as used in the original capsules. So definitely not better for the nature.

I can't be bothered to return the item, but will def not buy them again. I have just bought a beautiful Nespresso capsule stand, where I want to show off the different colourful non-environmental capsules, produced by Nespresso. If people are negative to Nespresso's monopoly, why buy a coffee machine from them in the first place.

Rigmor
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2012 11:11 AM BST